Why me?

(Midnight's POV)

          I'm just going to say... what did I do?

          I take care of my sis every day, now she just chooses a different person to like?

          It's not only that, though... I'm also feeling uncomfortable because of Sylvia.

The way she and Frostbite act towards each other.... and the way that she looks at me. What is going on?

When talking to Thunder, my best friend (jolteon) he says that he's guessing Sylvia's flirting with me. I... don't know how I feel.

When I told him about Frostbite -I need to ask her if she has a nickname, that name is way too long- he seemed.... more excited, interested. And that made me a bit mad and jealous.

No, stop thinking like that.

Anyway, once I got home, I found out that mom and dad were fighting again. It makes me sad...

I know that he said that nothing is perfect, but I honestly think that I have a lot of bad luck in my life. Why don't I get a break?

Like today's meeting, for instance. For the people who don't know, there's a meeting every month, with one of each eveelution. Every eveelution at the meeting is a shiny. Yeah, I guess you can call it the Shiny Club or whatever.

Most people don't know about it, so keep it a secret.

Our "secret base" is the back of a shop called Mett's Cafe. The owner is a nice espeon. Unfortunately, her daughter is Pearl.

Anyway, there aren't many of us. We were missing a leafeon, glaceon, and an espeon. The rest are here; my friend Thunder, me, a female vaporeon I think is called Ocean, a male flareon that is called Flame, and Sylvia. Wait... she didn't show up before! What is she doing here?

As if she was reading my mind, she closed her eyes and concentrated. Some of the pink that was on her turned into blue, and her eyes turned blue too. She smiled at me and I looked away.

Why me?

But secretly, I thought it was pretty cool. I always wanted to master how to turn into a regular Pokémon, even though the blue stripes on my body wouldn't completely disappear.

Oh, there they are- Frostbite?!

A glaceon, leafeon, and an espeon walked in. Oh... I thought the glaceon was Frostbite. I guess I was overreacting. But the espeon... "Pearl, what are you doing here?" I yelped.

        Pearl grinned and suddenly, her purple coat turned green. A sickly green... the color of poison. That did not bond well...

        The leafeon was sitting by the glaceon. Leafeon looked up and said, "I'm Ivy. Can everyone have a moment to introduce themselves? I'm kinda new here."

        Everyone gave their name, until only the glaceon was left. We all waited for a few seconds, then Thunder, who was always the impatient one, asked, "Does she talk?"

        The glaceon rolled onto her side. Then I realized she was asleep.

        Ocean got up and bit the glaceon's ear, playfully. She snapped awake and growled. The vaporeon retreated, looking amused.

        The glaceon got up, and I finally was able to see her face. It was Frostbite, but... she was... brighter than usual. Does everyone except me already know how to turn into a regular Pokémon?

       Frostbite looked at the rising sun and said, "Hi. I'm guessing we are introducing ourselves. I'm Frostbite, but you guys can call me Frost or whatever. I don't care. Just don't call me hot, cutie, etc."

"Alrighty then, Miss Sunshine," the leafeon smirked. Suddenly Ivy was encased in a ball made of ice.

"Did I forget to mention that 'Miss Sunshine' is also one of the things you aren't supposed to call me?" Frostbite says lazily. She yawned and rolled onto her back.

Hm... a name to call her...

Pearl jumped up, and snapped, "We should be doing something right now, not playing around."

Sylvia looked up, bored. "As much as I prefer sitting around in my mansion, I agree. Instead of watching this cheap entertainment, we should be doing something. Our job is to help anyone in need."

Frostbite (I haven't decided on a nickname yet) walked up to Pearl. The espeon glared at her, but she kept walking. She offered a paw.

"We have to work as a team. Why not put aside our differences for now?"

Sylvia looked up from her ribbons she was inspecting. "I wouldn't do that, Pearl. That glaceon has a built in defense system-"

Pearl touched Frostbite's paw. Both of their hands were instantly in case in ice. While Pearl screamed, Frostbite cackled like a witch. Then she covered their paws with her tail. In seconds, the ice melted.

"Was that necessary?" Flame asked.

Frostbite gave him a smile. "Is anything necessary?" she asked sweetly. He blushed and looked away. She giggled.

"One day, I will rule all of you boys. So stupid." Ivy and Ocean laughed along with her. Frostbite put her paw against the ball of ice still surrounding Ivy, and it melted.

       Suddenly, there was a scream outside. Frostbite's ears stood straight up. I looked around. Everyone's ears stood straight up. Flame's fur was sticking into the air, too.

       Frostbite hissed. "Stay." She commanded. Suddenly she transformed into a regular glaceon. She checked her reflection in a puddle in the ground, then ran to the front of the resturant.

       Thunder paced nervously. Then we heard the scream. Flame burst into fire. Thunder's pelt cracked with electricity. Water swirled around Ocean. Ivy's ears came down so low it was hard to see them. Pearl and Sylveon feigned terror. And I disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

       Why is my life this cruel? I prayed to all the legendaries in the world- yes, the evil ones too,- that Frostbite would live. I sprinted to the front of the cafe.

       There's no way I was going to let anyone hurt Frostbite.

Aww... so sweet...I wish I had someone who would do that for me. Hahaha, cliffhanger! I love writing this!

       .