Another dose of power

(Midnight POV)

Ok, my second time to be speechless upon meeting Frostbite.

There was this... pokemon. I think it is... uh....

"Gengar!" Frostbite yelled. "This is an eveelution village!"

Oh. Gengar? Those tiny little- "Ow!"

Let me tell you, it is NOT fun to float in mid air, upside down. Extra embarrassing when I noticed many costumers that were hiding from the Gengar looking at me in... disgust?

         Frostbite glared at me. "I told you to stay, Midnight! I can handle this on my own!"

        Well, excuuuuuuuse me for trying to help.

        I raised my tail and started forming Dark Pulse. The gengar looked a bit terrified (hard to tell because they are always grinning evilly).

        Just as I was about to unleash it, the poison type Pokémon dropped me onto the ground, making my aim go far from its target. Gengar ran away, but Frostbite (for some reason) encased me in a ball of ice.

        She yelled curses, none very complementary towards umbreons. I looked over at her and saw that she was... oh.

       Yep. My aim went wild. I hit Frostbite on accident. Unfortunately, she didn't mess up when surrounding me with ice.

        She cursed some more, then yelled something. Uh, yeah I don't know what she yelled. Maybe...

        She started sprinting away from me to the back of the cafe. I saw fire, then it quickly snuffed out. Electricity, too. But a second later the air became normal and no electricity showed anymore.

        Then I saw Frostbite slam onto the wall of the store next to Mell's Cafe. As if she was picked up and thrown.

         I tried to go towards her, but it was like ridding an uncontrolled car. I slipped on the ice more than once. Then Pearl and Sylvia walked calmly up to Frostbite.

        Frostbite yelled something. Two invisible forces slammed into the two eveelutions and they fell to the ground, unconscious. Frostbite didn't waste anytime running away.

(Frostbite POV)

         Crap.

         Crap crap crap crap crap cra-

         Shush.

        I stopped running, but only for an instance. I imagined it...

         Bite. You remember me?

         Yes. Definitely wrong person. I'm not "Bite."

         No, idiot. That's your nickname. But you don't remember me?

         What the f-

        "Get out of my head!" I yelled. Many eveelutions looked at me weirdly, but I kept running.

        No. I am not going to go until you remember me. I'm your favorite boy in this world, for heaven's sake.

        I smacked myself. "Alright, 'babe,'" I said in my sweetest voice. "If you don't get out of my head on 5 seconds, I will jump off the highest cliff in this world that happens to be in this village to get rid of you."

         That wouldn't be necessary. And I'm not your boyfriend. You can't charm me out of your head either.

        And then I committed suicide.

       Well, tried to. Because if I actually died, I wouldn't be here, telling you my story, would I?

        Halfway down from running off the cliff, the mysterious Pokémon in my head made my float in mid-air (my guess, because I can't fly).Then slowly brought me to the bottom of the cliff. I growled.

        Weird. Very weird.

       Uh, not the flying part. No, it felt natural. But the part where he said I should know...

         But to say it certainly, like that....

Ugh.

Here we go again.

I closed my eyes. Waited. Then opened them. My eyes wear the color of ice: pale blue. I let my mind....push away from the thing that was in my mind.

        You've gotten stronger, the voice said, sounding impressed. Then a quietness settled over me, as if that mysterious voice left my head.

        I looked up the cliff I had just flown down. Great. Now I need to find a way to climb back up.

(Ivy's POV)
        She's getting stronger.

        I wonder when she will get so strong even legendaries can't beat her?

I look over at Ocean. She winked at me and walked towards the flareon. Flame.

Both the boys were unconscious, after Bite attacked them. Ocean had that look on her face that made her look like she was about to do something very evil.

She unleashed a wave of water. Tidal Wave. Flame and Thunder snapped awake. Flame nearly fell down again when he got up, having received the stronger end of Ocean's Tidal Wave. Thunder looked ready to collapse too, from Bite's attacks.

Speaking of Bite... I think they erased her memories.

It was a few years back when me and Ocean were still evees. Bite evolved early, because she already decided. I think the crystal helped her decide. After all, it's all she had before she was adopted in Hydro's family. Her memories were erased on that horrible day, of course. Or else she couldn't stand it. She would go for revenge.

So would I. I wish I could tell her. But... if I do, I'll probably die a horrible death by the hands of...of him. Him and his sick thoughts.

But I'm not talking about that... I'm talking about the time when-

        Silence, little hero. Or else I will kill you.

        I gulped. You see?

         Each powerful shiny has a patron Pokémon, or whatever you wanna call it. Mine is... evil. Sort of. No. Really, really evil.

I am not evil, stupid leafeon. Why couldn't I have the glaceon?

Because she was taken by the better legendary. That's why.

All the patron Pokémon want her. They actually fought over her, and the winner got to go into her mind.

       I had once asked Frostbite who her favorite legendary was. She answered, "Articun-" she clapped her mouth shut as if she was about to say a swear word. She opened her mouth again, but no words came out. Then she sighed. "I can't say it," she had told me. "Something is forcing me to not say it."

Interesting, yes?

Ocean and I started running away from the restaurant. We passed Pearl and Sylvia, not bothering to wake them up. Continuing, we ran all the way to the beach, then ducked under an unnaturally shaped rock that was sticking out of the mountain.

Home, sweet home... I thought.