Chapter 14.2: Sport's Festival | I Love How You Fit In My Arms

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter will be short. Because I'm too lazy to imagine some things. Hehe :>

HINATA SHOUYOU'S POV

I am seated between Tsukki and Tadashi. Because that's the only chair is available and they also reserved it just for me. And Yachi was seated between tadashi and kiyoko-senpai. The emcee started his introduction. And I'm too lazy to listen to it. As I sigh, i saw a strawberry milk in my vision. I could feel my eyes sparkle and took it. I look at the person who gave too me and smile widely "Thank you Bakageyama-kun!" Kageyama just scowl and seated beside Tsukki and said "That's not for free Boke" and he glared at me and look at the stage. I guess to listen. I giggle and open it and drink it.

As I drinking the straberry milk that Kageyama-kun gave me. I heard tsukki just 'tsked' so I look at him and he was looking at me, annoyed. I look at him worriedly and asked "What's wrong?" He didn't answer at first and then he sigh. He pat my head and said "It's nothing. Just a bit annoyed because it's too crowded." And look away. I am still looking at him but nodded. I know he lied but didn't pry. So I shifted my attention to the stage and slowly, lean my head to Tsukki's shoulder.

I could feel him stiff but seconds later he make himself comfortable. He place his left arm into my shoulder. I leaned in more. This is my way saying 'I'm always here for you' when he is not ready to tell me what he wants to tell me. When we are still kids, back then he was hurt but he is not ready  to tell us what he wants to share. And he thinks that if he don't tell us what's on his mind, he thinks that we might hate him. So I just lean to him that time and I whispered that "I'm/We are always here for you so take your time"

"And now! Let us all welcome, our Principal! Mr. Abracadabra     (A/N Gomen, can't think any names right now)      To have a speech with you tonight! Let's give him around of applause!" The emcee sais and we clapped our hands and the principal was now starting. I look once again, at the person that I love the most. He felt my gaze so he look at me. I smile and mouted 'I love you' and he smiled mouted back 'I love you too'. I hope this night will be fun.

NO ONE'S POV

"Good evening everyone! It was nice see you lovely ladies and handsome gentlemen having fun with this event. I'm happy that I added this to our Sport Festival. I would like to congratulate to those who win the competition in the whole week festival. Tonight, I will not doing any speech because I know it will bore you, my students. The Social Night will now started. Please go get your love ones and asked them to have a dance with. Have a good evening" The Principal of Karasuno High School said. Everyone cheered and start finding someone who would love to dance with them, especially the boys.

As the boys and some of the girls, are asking anyone to have a dance with them. The table for volleyball team are in chaos. Especially, one ginger haired girl is now confuse as to why her? Bickering is what you can see in that table and some are snickering (Not on Hinata harem) because they're loving the view right now.

(A/N Hinata Harem: Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kunimi, Kindaichi, Tsukishima, Kageyama, Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Inouka, Bokuto, Akaashi, Aone, Futakuchi, Ushijima, Tendou, Terushima, Semi, Goshiki, Eita. This will be added in the near future. Comment down if you guys wanted to add in Hinata Harem! Thank you)

The student's who is seeing this scene right now are amuse and at the same time, jealous especially the girl but what can they do? The adorable ginger girl is such a beauty. And they admit that if they are also boys, they would do anything just to asked the said girl to have a dance with them.