Chapter 15: Trainor/s

NO ONE'S POV

3:30 am. Hinata Shouyou is now awake. She look at the clock and get ready to go to school because ofcourse! They have a morning practice. After doing her morning ritual, she now proceed to get dress and head down to cook breakfast and at the same time cook for her lunch. You asking why she's the one who cook even though she have a maids? Well, she give them a rest day and her butlers? She don't know where but she knows what they are doing right now. They are the ones who'll attending a meeting in her place. She ask Butler Kim of what's that meeting all about? But Butler Kim just smile and said 'I'm no in the position to tell you this, young lady. But your grandfather said that this meeting is important. And as you, are still not in the legal age. He assigned me, your personal butler to attend this meeting. So me and the other butler are going and don't worry young lady. Your house is secured. And also, you will not be alone in here by the way'. She just shrug. 'Well, if it is important, it's okay then.' she thought

As she finished her cooking and now eat. After finishing her breakfast, she wash her dishes and take her belongings that needed for their class and morning practice. She's humming to herself while walking straight to the front door of her house. She grab her keys, open the door, walk outside, close the door and lock it. She was about to walk to her bike when she realize that it's too early. So, she decided to walk. If you walk from her house in mountain to school, it will take you to 1 hour. But she didn't mind because for her, she loves walking and looking at the scenery that gladly presenting in her sight. She look at her watch and it's 4:50 am. And their morning practice starts at 6 am. She shrug and continue her walk and at the same time skipping.

HINATA SHOUYOU'S POV

While walking, I'm thinking of what should I do. Spring High Preliminaries will start in two months. So we still have two months to practice more, and " *sigh*  Should I do that?" I mumble. "Should you do what?" "GYAAH! BAKAGEYAMA! DON'T DO THAT! YOU SCARED ME!" For pete sake! I'm gonna kill bakageyama! He snickered and said "Boke, i've been calling you for two minutes and you just keep mumbling to yourself" i pouted and continue walking, he followed. "I've been thinking of what we should do to keep improving for us to go to the Nationals" i said.

I could feel his intense gaze but i walk straight, not looking at him. I heard him sigh and he pat my head. I leaned in, in his touch. So warm. "We just practice and practice boke. And don't trouble yourself. We have three third years, coach ukai, takeda-sensei who will guide us to become stronger" he said and take his hand back. I look at him. He still looking at me. He smirk and i frown. What this bakageyama thinking now? "I win" he said. "Huh? What do yo- BAKAGEYAMA! YOU ARE SO A SCOWLING BLUEBERRY UNFAIR!" he start running. And i started runner after him. He's being unfair! He has a head start!

| F A S T  F O R W A R D |

NO ONE'S POV

"So, the principal gave us a letter, this is an excuse letter. Starting now, we will be focusing to practice. You will be excuse to your classes in two months. But, your teachers will be giving you a modules so that you'll be cope up. In two months, the start of spring high preliminaries. And the spring high tournament, national, in three months. So do your best. No, Let's do our best!" Takeda-sensei announce it to the volleyball players. When they heard that they'll be excused. They're excited. And at the same time 'We will be going to the nationals, for sure' they all thought.

"Before we proceed to your practice, we would like you all to introduce your trainor" Takeda-sensei. Everyone stop of what they're doing. "What do you mean trainor, Sensei?" Daichi said. "The school got a letter, a letter for the Volleyball club. The letter said that, these person is a Volleyball Trainer in America, and he was asked to go here and train the Karasuno Volleyball Club" Coach Ukai said. Everyone now was curious, except to the ginger haired girl who now got a clue who is that 'If nii-san is here, then the two is also here? Hmm, nice timing big bros' she thought and have a smirk in her lips.