Chapter 1: Meet The Hinata Family

SOMEONE'S POV

A sight of the tall big tree. Sunny windy day. Barefoot in the grass. Birds chirping, it's like singing such a lovely and melodic song. *Sigh* what a lovely day indeed. I walk towards to that big tree, I carried my guitar in my right hand while in my left, a plastic of snacks and my favourite drink, strawberry milk and a blanket so that I can sit comfortably.

Hi! I'm Hinata Shouyou! 16 years of age and i'm the only girl in the family. Oh my mom too. Hihi! So i lived here in america. I study in a elite school cuz dad doesn't want me to study in not well known school and i'm okay with that. Well i'm okay with any school. I have an orange hair and a brown eyes! My height? Well.. can we change the topic? Okay! Okay. It's 163.8 *pout* i know i'm short. Well move on. I know to play sport like basketball, soccer and VOLLEYBALL! but i quit already in basket and soccer cuz a personal reason so i focus more on volleyball. But i hate the team except my coach. Coach is nice and kind. You want to know? Then read. Hihi. Well okay i have 5 siblings and guess what? They're taller *pout* and they're sporty like me ah-hah! I love music. I know how to play any kinds of instrument. I know how to sing and dance. Well i'm well known actually because of my talent that i have. But yeah. I'm well known here in america. I dunno in the other country but i hope not. I always get invited by an event but i always decline it. Cuz i hate attention. I don't have a privacy. Okay stop the chit chat. Back to reality!

When i reached the said tree, i smiled and i drop gently my snacks and guitar then walk towards to the tree trunk and place my right hand to a carved names. "UkkiShoAshi | Best friends forever" i softly read. And i smiled widely "How are you guys? Do you still remember me? Are you still a crybaby ashi? How about you ukki? Are you still a tsundere?" I giggle of the memories that are now playing in my mind. *sigh* "I miss you guys, it's been what? 10 years? I bet you guys grown tall. Taller than me *pout* Because my brothers are so tall, taller than my father, even natsu will out grown me. He's 150.7 at the age of 8?! And when i was 8 my height that time is 148?! *Sigh* I keep thinking why i'm so so so small. And they always said that i'm just like mom *sigh* well i can't argue with that. They're right after all. But you know being short has an advantage of it. Hihi. Oh man, I wanted so bad to go back there you know? But, mom said that theres no one who can look for me there" i frowned. I turn around and get the blanket. Picnic blanket then i place it gently beside the tree. I stood up then get my snacks and place it into the blanket. "Hmmm i getting hungry again" I sit gently and grab my guitar then place it infront. *Sigh* i look up and see the birds flying around the tree and then i look straight and there i see the mansion. It looks beautiful. A white and gold mansion with big pool and a craved grass (i don't know grass is that) with a colorful but beautiful flowers that sorrounding the said mansion. I smiled and look down to my guitar and grab it and start strumming and humming. While strumming i remember my brother singing a song yesterday. And it keeps playing in my mind.

"Hmm.. i wonder what's that song is. It sounds so.. broken" Well, my brother, Hinata Kosuke, the second born in the family and he and his ex girlfriend broke up a week ago. I heard that my brother found out that she's cheating on him. And i must say that his ex is so dumb. I never experience to be so broken like that, like my brother. I wanted to comfort my brother but when i gonna do that he always smile at me and telling me that he's okay. And it pains me to see him that way *sigh*. I grab my phone in my pocket and search for that song and i found it! "Okay so the chords is Bm, G, A, D, A? Well, it's basic"

(Song Title: Me and my Broken Heart by Rixton)

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart