Chapter 13.3: Sport Festival | Trust Me

HINATA SHOUYOU'S POV

"WAAAAAH! GO BEAT THEM JIRO!"

"SAKI! WE BELIEVE IM YOU! SOCCER TEAM! SOCCER TEAM!"

"OMG! THAT BASKETBALL PLAYER IS SO TALL AND HANDSOME! KYAAAH!"

"YOU ARE RIGHT! THAT'S SHINZO!"

"DON'T LET THEM WIN ZEK!"

"KYAAAAH!"

"OMG OMG OMG!"

"They're so loud" I look back and smile "It's sport's day Ukki!" I said excitedly. He frown and drink his water in his water bottle. "Let's just cheer Tana-" i continue but was cut of by a loud "RYUUU! BEAT THEIR ASSES! AND MAKE KIYOKO-SAN PROUD OF YOU!" Noya-senpai. I chuckle, as expected. I look to Kiyoko-senpai, who is ignoring them and continue talking to Yachi-san but the both of them holding a banner. It's a black banner with a 'Fly' written on it. It's so damn cool. Kiyoko-senpai and Yachi-san felt my stare to them, both of them look at me and smile "Goodluck!" They mouthed. I smiled widely and nodded and turn my head back to the game in the field. Oh you guys wondering what is going on? Well it's third day of our school festival which means it's Sport's day.

"Hinata" I turn around and see Daichi-san and Kochi-nii. "Yes captain?" I said. "After this, it's your turn. Are you really sure that you can do this? I know you can jump and all but this kind of game is so tricky and as what I can see.. even i can't do it.." Daichi-san worriedly said. I giggle and smile at him "Yes captain. Trust me. I know how to do it. Right Kochi-nii?" I answered. He smile at me and turn his head to captain and pat his shoulder "She can do it Daichi. Don't worry! Just grab some popcorn and watch!" Kochi-nii said and wink. I saw how Captain cheeks turn light pink and nodded. I smile and shook my head and head towards to Kageyama who is as always, drinking his milk. You guys are confuse right now, am i right? *Laugh* okay i'll explain to you guys.

( F L A S H B A C K  | STILL HINATA'S POV )

- YESTERDAY -

"Okay everyone. Tomorrow is the sport's day that all of the students waiting for. And that means we need seven members to participate and i only need six members because every leader or captain needs to participate, so i need six person. So any question?" Captain said. I'm wondering what kind of sports is this. "Yes Ennoshita?" Daichi-san said "Is this sport festival is like a year ago? Play basketball, soccer, volleyball?" I look at Ennoshita-senpai who asked that question. "No. The sport organization said it's unfair to any club play another sport that they know they can't win because they don't know how to play or they know but they don't know how. And it will advantage to the players who is in the sport. For example, us volleyball players already knows how to play volleyball. If the other team sport play against us, they are in disadvantage because first, they don't play or train daily like us. So that means we know the drills but they are not. Second, they don't know what is their position. If we will explain, it's a waste of time and Third, they don't understand how to run this sport. So they change it  to more challenging that everyone can do it" Daichi explain then look at the paper then frown "I guess" he added. Everyone nodded. Well the organization is right. They're smart enough to think that way.

"So, who is the other six members Daichi-san?" Noya-senpai asked. I look at Daichi-san who is nodded and sigh. "That's what i've been thinking about. Since this *holding a paper* four challenges are not what we, the captains, expecting" he explain. "What do you mean Daichi?" I heard Kochi-nii asked. "As i talk to the other team captains, they too, don't know how to explain this four challenges. So let me tell you the four challenges The first challenge is Pick, Dress and Run" captain explained. I raise my hand "What is that? That sound so GWAAA!" I excitedly asked. Everyone smile "It's a race. There is two stop. The first stop is where you pick a bag. Then the second stop is where you wear the clothes inside the bag. It's like a cosplay race. Then after wearing it, race to the finish line" Daichi-san explain.