Chapter 55

Time skipping againnnn 🙂

Happy Woo Wednesdayyyyy

Woooo! 💫💙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 𝟷𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm going to miss you girl!" Tammy pouted as she walked up to me.

"Don't start that yet, I still have 30 minutes!" I replied.

"And then you're just gone though, did you even tell Mr. Jones?" She asked making me frown.

I shook my head no, "No, I mean not yet at least."

Today was my last day at work here at the hospital and everyone was making me sad.

I was a day away from entering my second trimester and since Pop and I learned that I have a high risk pregnancy due to my miscarriage and my moms miscarriage it was best I quit.

My mom also had preeclampsia while pregnant with me so I don't even want to be stressing and on my feet.

While working here I was able to save up so much, plus I still have social media and that isn't going away anytime soon.

So I'll still be making money.

But this 14th week is no joke.

Peanut isn't a peanut anymore, she's more of a small orange now and my stomach is starting to round and stick out.

Yes I said she, I want a girl so bad.

"Well you can talk to him later, we have a surprise for you." Tammy smiled as she got up from behind the desk making me smack my lips.

"I told y'all no surprises, I'm 10 times more emotional and y'all just want to see me cry."

"Girl just come on." She laughed while she grabbed my hand and walked me down the hallway.

We made it to the break room where she opened the door and I saw most of my coworkers in there.

There was a big banner that read 'We'll miss you Lauryn!' on it and a cake on the table with a card and gift bag next to it.