Chapter 22

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

𝟸 ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After Mike told me what happened with Diamond I know I had to says something to her.

Of course I don't want a baby especially with her crazy ass but my momma didn't raise me to not take care of my responsibilities.

I had to talk to Xi and my attorney before I made contact with her since I had a restraining order on her, and if the child is mine I would have to get it permanently lifted.

I had an appointment at some place so that they could run my shit but it's gone take about 2 days for me to know if it's mine.

I really hope ain't.

"Pop what are you going to do if it is yours?" Xi asked while we sat in my living room.

I shrugged, " I got to take care of it then, ain't shit else I can do."

"Did you even say anything to Lauryn y-"

"No! And I'm not going to until I get these papers back man."

She bucked her eyes at me, "So you're only going to tell her if it is yours?"

I nodded, "Hell yeah, it ain't my first pregnancy scare I don't even want her to get mad and shit."

I know I should keep Lauryn in the loop with this shit but I really didn't want to, I ain't want to even risk pissing her off and having her leave again.

She went back to Atlanta a few days ago to follow up on her job applications and shit so it was just me here again.

"When are you going to get the test done?" Xi asked.

"Today, I'm about to leave soon."

She sighed, "Let me know how it goes Pop, for real." She said while getting up

I nodded, "I am."

I walked her out and went to throw some shit on before grabbing all my shit and leaving.

Right when I got in my car I got a FaceTime from Lauryn.

"Where you going?" She asked while her camera was facing the ceiling.

"Run around and shit, Where you at yo, why you call me so I can look at the ceiling."

She picked the phone up and I saw she was in the kitchen making something with some shorts and a sports bra on.