Chapter 74

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey princess." I smiled as I grabbed Bray and kissed all on her face.

D sat her bag down before looking up and folding her arms across her chest while staring at me.

"Fuck is the problem?" I asked while raising my eyebrow and looking at her.

"Shar, you have this girl spoiled rotten."

I shrugged, "Shit it ain't a problem here."

"Well it's a problem to me and now that I'm around there's some changes that need to be made." she said with an attitude.

I just shook my head and looked down at Bray as she held my chain and stared at it before I looked back at D.

"Look, we been doing just fine with her 'til you came and you not gone tell me what to do with her. You do what you want with her and I do what I do." I shrugged.

"That's not what co-parenting is." she said snapping her neck.

"Well you can't leave for a fucking year and come back demanding shit. Are you dumb? You need to adjust to the way we do shit not the other way around and if you don't like it we'll be just fine if you leave again." I said as she cut her eyes at me.

I'm sure Lauryn was hyping me around the corner, I told her don't come out unless she say or do some wild shit.

And I already know she's been fighting the urge to come to this door and smack her.

"Tsss, whatever," she said throwing her hand up, "I'm not about to do this right now I have somewhere to be."

I nodded and waited for her to leave but she just stood there.

I don't know she was waiting for a bye or some shit so I just stood there.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes before looking down at Bray, "Bye Bray Bray! Mommy loves you I'll see you soon."

She kissed her cheek before shooting me another look before turning to walk down the driveway and I closed the door.

"She had one more smart ass comment to make," I heard Lauryn say as she walked in the foyer, "Shar... Shar... Shar." she said in a mocking tone with her hands waving making me laugh.