Chapter 60

Woo back babyyy! 💙💫Woo Wednesday for Big Woooo

Woo back babyyy! 💙💫
Woo Wednesday for Big Woooo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"She just acts as if nothing even happened! She helps me around but Shar she hasn't even cried yet." Ms. Lacey said as she cried on me.

"I know, I keep trying to tell her to let it out but you know how stubborn she can get, it's the Capricorn in her." I replied.

"She's going to drive herself up a wall trying to keep it together." She said shaking her head.

It's been a few days since Mr. Wilson's passing and Lauryn hasn't shown once of emotion.

She's sad about it because she told me but it's like she's trying to push her feelings to the side.

I know she's hurting bad on the inside, when someone passes and you aren't on the best terms with them that's a terrible feeling.

I just got here to Chicago this afternoon because the funeral is tomorrow and I don't have a show until the day after that anyways.

Me. Lacey wasn't doing good at all.

So I think Lauryn is trying to be the rock of the family since her mom can't be right now.

I let her cry on my shoulder more as she started sniffling and sat up.

"Bless your heart Bashar, you really are a good man no matter what my husband thought of you. I bet he's looking down feeling crazy because he sees how genuine you can be." She said with a chuckle.

Wish he could see it while he was here better, but we actually hashed shit out.

A month or so ago I reached out and we had a long talk about everything and I was able to understand his reasoning for everything.

Lauryn walked downstairs and smiled seeing her mom and I.

"Y'all good?" she asked.

"Of course, but baby are you good?" Her mom asked.

Lauryn shoo'd her off, "Mom for the 100th time I am okay. Just trying not to dwell on it." She shrugged.