Unexpected help

Hi guys :)

I'm here with the next part...finally. :D Sorry for making you wait but i was fighting against my computer for a very long time :D But i've won :)

So enjoy this part :)

********************************************************************************

Shinichi's POV

"Actually...it was Sherry who took Ran-kun.." - Agasa told me.

"Haibara..It was her?" - I asked looking down.

"What has she done?" - I heard a voice from behind and i turned round.

"Akemi? Akemi Miyano? But you...you died...in my arms.." - I said, surprised.

"She was saved by Vermouth. The way she saved me." - It was Akai, who now was holding Akemi's hand.

"So that's what Vermouth meant by 'I saved them'." - I said.

"Shinichi. What are you going to do now? We can't let those members go freely." - My father asked as he sat onto the sofa with my mother.

"He's right. We worked so hard to catch them." - I heard a familiar voice.

"But we have to save Ran-san!!" - Another familiar voice exclaimed. I knew this voice very well...Eisuke.

I looked towards them and i saw Sera with Eisuke at the doorway.

I went into the agency to let them in, too. There were so many people now.

"Is Ran okay? What happened?" - Sonoko shouted from the stairs and then she appeared with Kazuha and Hattori.

"Kudou..try to think about something. We don't have much time." - Hattori told me and i got even more nervous.

"I KNOW!!!!" - I shouted desperately.

"I'd better call Megure keibu and tell him all of this." - Shiratori took out his phone but was cut off by Megure's voice:

"We've already heard about the incident. Ano Kata told us himself."

He stood at the door with Sato and Takagi next to him.

They came into the agency and stood next to Kogoro, who was at his desk.

"What should we do?" - Mitsuhiko asked.

"We must save Ran-onee-san!" - Ayumi exclaimed.

"SHINICHI!!!! - Sonoko came to me and grabbed my shirt - WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SAVE HER...SHE'S IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She's right. But if i don't do what Gin told me then she..she...

"Release him Sonoko-chan! This won't solve anything." - Jodie-sensei grabbed her arms.

Sonoko looked at her angrily but then she released me.

"That's right. Just look at Kazuha-chan and Hattori-kun. Weren't they fighting before?

And now they're holding each other's hand. It won't lead us to good if we hurt each other." - She said.

"Megure keibu..leave this to us." - Camel-san said.

"We can't..It's too dangerous. We're all in this together." - He replied.

"Do we even know where Gin is right now?" - Eisuke asked.

"Of course not. That would be much more easier that way, don't you think?" - A woman appeared next to Eisuke whom i identified as Kir..or Rena or whoever she was.