Impossible conditions

Hi guys. :) Happy New Year :)
I hope you were waiting for an update and that you will check out my stories in the New Year, too :D Well, here's the next part. Enjoy ;)

********************************************************

Conan's POV

I woke up in a dark, cold, dusty room. I didn't know where i was excatly but i could tell that it was near the sea because i could smell it.
I looked around to get more information about that place but i only saw a bed next to mine. There was nothing more. I tried to remeber how i had got here.

Flashback

After i got into the car Gin drove us to Beika Harbour. They commanded me to get out and led me in front of the car wiht their guns.

"Now turn around and don't try to do anything." - Gin sad with an evil smile.

"Aniki..let me do it." - Vodka looked at me and Gin nodded.

"Didn't i tell you to turn around?" - Gin asked with anger in his voice. I did as he told me to.

Next thing i knew that i was hit on my head with something and i fell onto the ground.

End of flashback

And i was here. I didn't know how long i have been sleeping. Suddenly i decided to ask for Gin and i ran to the door.

"GIN..WHERE ARE YOU?"

"It isn't worth shouting. He won't come here just to make you feel okay." - A laugh came from behind.
I turned round to see who else was there with me.

"Who are you?" - I asked and went closer.

"Well it's a pity that we meet again..at such a place like this." - It was a woman but she wasn't familiar to me.
She came towards me as well and she stopped right in front of me.

"I guess you don't have the slightest idea about who i am." - Then she pulled off a mask and i could see everything clearly.

"VERMOUTH?" - I shouted.

"Surprised to see me?" - She chuckled.

"It's not funny. What are you doing here? You should be at another continent by now."

"You're right. But ever since Bourbon has found out about your secret and that i was covering you he does everything to get a higher rank in the Organization." - She asnwered and she sat down onto her bed.

"What happened? And most importantly..where the hell are we?" - I just stood there still waiting for someone to come.

"Bourbon was watching my every move and he knew that i wanted to get away by train and he got me before i could board. He dragged me into his car and i woke up here."

"Do you have any idea..."

"Yeah..I know it excatly. I was here many times as i was the favourite member of Ano Kata."

"And what is this place?"

"I see you're having a great time with your partner...Kudou Shinichi." - I heard Gin's voice. I turned round and i saw him standing at the door.

"What do you want from me? And where's Haibara?"
He came to me, grabbed my arm and he pulled me towards the door.

"Save your questions for later. Somebody wants to see you right now."
With that we left the room. The door slammed shut and Gin commanded Vodka to watch over Vermouth.

Ran's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about Shinichi and his secret all night.