The shocking truth

Hi guys. I'm here again with the next part. I hope you'll like it.

********************************************************************************

Kogoro's POV

We were already for an hour at the police headquaters when Megure keibu finally arrived with the Osakan detective brat. Then Megure keibu said that he will tell us the story which the police know. I was very curious although i knew a little detail of it.

FLASHBACK:

I was playing mahjong with my buddies when my phone rang.

"Ah..moshi moshi?"

"Mouri-kun. I need your help. Are you free now?"

"Megure keibu? Yes, i'm free now."

"I would like you to do some research about Kudou Shinichi and his family." - He spoke in a serious tone.

"That detective brat? Why? Don't you know enough about him?"

"He's been missing for a very long time now and we suspect that he got into a very bad case."

"So..."

"Your task is to light the truth about his disappearing. I need dates and witnesses as well."

"Why is it so important keibu? Maybe he just went to his parents to America."

"That's why you have to investigate his parents and friends too."

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what was the importance of a 'missing' detective. I bet he wasn't missing he was just playing with our minds.

"Mouri-kun.... Can you do it for me?" - He asked a couple of minutes later.

"Yes keibu. I can and i will. What is the deadline?"

"I would be grateful if you could do it this week."

"Got it."

"Thank you Mouri-kun. And don't worry...you'll get all the details later."

"And when will that later be?"

"I will tell you everything if you find some evidence that show our truth.".....

END OF FLASHBACK

Now here was the time. My investigation got to an interesting point and i told it to Megure keibu. Here we were...finally getting the details. It was obvious that the case was about Kudou Shinichi.

"Mouri-kun. How did you find out all of these?" - Hattori Heizou asked me.

"I have my own ways." - I replied.

"Okay. So now that everyone is here i'm gonna tell you the reason." - Megure keibu started.
Silence filled the room as everybody was very frustrated about the happenings.

"We called you all here to tell you about the disappearing of a certain person. You all have connections with him."

Agasa's POV

"It's about Kudou Shinichi." - Megure keibu told us.
I knew that it would be about Shinichi. Anyway last night Jodie-san called me and told me that she needed help but i wasn't allowed to answer the calls of Shinichi or Conan.

"The disappearing of Shinichi? It's not a case. He's just investigating some cases in America or who knows where he is right now." - Ran-kun said and we could all see that she was worrying.