Search for the Black Organization

Hi guys. The next part is here :-)
I want to thank those people who appreciated my work by voting and adding this story to their reading lists. Arigatou Gozaimasu :-)

Today i'll update two parts for you just because i think that it's needed ^_^

Hope you'll like it.

**********************************************************

Ran's POV

It has been seven days. Seven extremely long days has passed after we had found out the truth about Shinichi. Megure keibu told us that they would investigate to find a clue on Shinichi's whereabouts. He told us that he would call if he had found out something. But he didn't call.

It was still hard for me to believe all of this. But as time passed by i got more and more certain about it.
I remembered when Shinichi took me to the restaurant in Beika Sun Plaza. It could have been the best night of our lives. My heart was aching when i remembered how Conan got there and told me that Shinichi wouldn't come because he had gone to investigate another case.

So whenever i told Conan how i felt about Shinichi. Everytime...every single time...he knew how i felt about him.

I was often near the truth. I had almost found out many times but he always did something to deceive me.
I was very curious about one thing so i asked Hattori-kun about it.

Flashback

Kazuha-chan came here two days ago. She and Hattori-kun were fighting again but this time it was a serious matter. Kazuha-chan refused to talk with him because he had lied to her.

"You know Ran-chan. I know how you feel...and i mean it. I know what it feels like when the man you love the most..and who you think you can rely on doesn't trust in you enough to tell you something very important..." - She couldn't continue it because of her tears.

"They say that secrets make stronger relationships..." - She started again but she was cut off by the door bell.

I went to look who it was. Hattori-kun felt really sorry about his mistakes and he always went after Kazuha wherever she had gone.
I let him in and he sat down onto the sofa, next to Kazuha-chan. But she went to the other side of it in order to ignore him.

Silence filled the room and i decided to break it with the question i wanted to know the most.

"Hattori-kun. Can i have a question?" - I tried to be calm around him. He deceived me as well. He could have told me everything but instead he was on Shinichi's side.

"Yes?" - He didn't get his eyes off of Kazuha-chan.

"During the school play in which i played the princess, Shinichi was the knight. But Conan was also there, watching the play. How is it even possible if they are one and the same?"
I saw him turning to pale. It wasn't a surprise..he had been like this for the last two days. He had to explain many things to many people. I guess he had enough but i didn't care.

I had to be strong...like they were all this time. They had the strength to be careless about my feelings. They could do it...then why was it so hard for me?

He sighed and turned his attention to me.

"The little girl called Ai created a drug for him so he could have his body back for a short time. Then the girl disguised herself as Kudou and pretended to be ill so she could have a mask which involved a voice changer. That's how she was able to speak with Kudou's voice. They did it to make you believe that they were two different people."