Dragonfly

Hi guys :)

The promised next part is here. Thanks for all the comments, votes and other kinds of supportings. I'm really glad that so many people like this story.

This part is not as good as i expected so bear with it, please. :)

And just to let you know this fanfic is really close to the end so stay tuned ;)

Let's start :)

*****************************************************************************

Ran's POV

"Aren't you supposed to meet him at three?" - Sonoko asked me as we were walking towards the entance of Tropical Land.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because you still have fifteen minutes until three. You came here early."

"Yes because i wanted to talk to you before the meeting. You know...maybe if you have some advice..." - I smiled at her.

She looked at me, scanned my face for a long time and then she laughed at me loudly.

"What's wrong?" - I asked, not even having the slightest idea about what was going on with her.

"You really are desperate. You're asking for advice?" - She asked, not looking away from my face.

"Is that bad?"

"Really..really bad."

I looked to the ground as we continued to walk. She noticed this and began immediately:

"Ran..I know that you're nervous. I know that you think that Shinichi would find a better companion in Shiho but that's not true."

"But..the way they were talking in the car..."

"That doesn't matter..Who was he asking yesterday to stay there with him? Who is he going to go to Tropical Land with?" - She stopped walking and turned to me:

"Yes Ran. That's you. I think he can feel that you mean more to him."

I remained quiet as i stopped as well. My face still looked towards the ground. She tapped my shoulder and i looked up to her:

"Here's my advice: Just be yourself. Who knows? Maybe you will be the one who will make him remember."

"That would be amazing." - I replied and she smiled at me.

We started walking again when she spoke up:

"Looks like you weren't the only nervous one here."

"What do you mean?" - I asked as i looked at her.

She didn't reply she just pointed at something in the distance. I looked that way and spotted Shinchi standing at the entrance alone.

"Ooh..." - Was the only thing i could say.

Sonoko came behind me and started to push me towards him, saying:

"Go..don't make him wait." - She pushed me hard and shouted after me:

"And Ran... - I turned round to face her - just be yourself, okay?"

I nodded and made my way to him. When i arrived at the entrance he showed his back to me so i took a deep breath and tapped his shoulder:

"Shinichi." - He turned round and looked surprised:

"Ran..you came early."

"So do you."

"Yeah..I was just.. I..bought the tickets." - He showed me the tickets in his hand.

"Okay. Let's go." - I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside.