16

Third person POV
The next morning, Jimin woke up and felt strong muscular arms wrapped around him in a protective way, just then he starts to remember the events of last night.

His eyes widened and covers his mouth with his hands as he was in shock.. did he.. just have sex with his hyung?... the man he has always craved and wanted so badly?...

It was still taking the younger a long time process this information... but at the end of the day he was in cloud nine.

He turns around and is met with a sleepy Namjoon, Jimin scoots closer so that they're noses were touching and they're lips were just inches apart.

He really wanted to kiss those soft, plump lips so bad but he didn't want to wake Namjoon up so he just gave him a quick peck on his lips.

He pulled away and looked at Joon with the warmest smile and loving eyes. Finally he can make this man that he loves so much his.. make sure that everyone will know who he belongs to.

Jimin's train of thoughts was disturbed when he heard his phone ring on the nightstand next to Namjoon, with an annoyed sigh he moves to get his phone also being careful not to wake up Namjoon.

When he reached his phone on the nightstand, he saw the name of the contact and cursed quietly, " hello" Jimin says and flinches as he pulled the phone away from his ears because of some asshole who is shouting in the call, " PARK FUCKING JIMIN!.. its been months and you still haven't paid your rent!!.. WHERE IS MY GODDAMN MONEY" his landlord shouted through the phone.

Jimin tried to think of the best excuse he can come up with, " umm... I will bring the mone- I'll bring it soon I promise-" he was cut mid sentence, " promise huh!!, if I'm correct this is the hundredth promise you made you bitch!!, if you don't want to kiss your precious apartment goodbye you better pay my fucking money.. TODAY!!" and the landlord hanged up.

The younger sighs a frustrated sigh.. ' way to start a morning' he thinks to himself.

" Damn that guy is a dick isn't he?" Jimin jumped in surprise when Namjoon spoke up all of a sudden with his deep and raspy voice. Despite the situation now.. the younger can't help but get turned on by his voice as memories of last night flashed by.

" hyungg.. you scared me.. and yeah, he is a total dick" Jimin replied and leaned down to give Namjoon a peck on his lips. When he pulled away he saw the look of worry on Namjoon's face, " hyung.. is everything ok?" he asked, Namjoon replied " Baby why haven't you paid your rent yet?.. aren't you getting paid at work?"

' shit' Jimin cursed quietly, " umm.. they are its just.. there has been some stuff going on at work and th- they are fixing it.. so I will get ny money.. dont worry" the younger lied.. already feeling bad for lying at Namjoon.

Namjoon could already tell Jimin was lying because of the look on his face and the way he stuttered.. Jimin rarely lies especially to him. Whatever the problem, he will wait for Jimin to tell him what's going on.

With a sigh he nods his head and Jimin also sighs in relief.. but he still feels guilty..

He scoots closer and hugs Joon, who also hugs him back, " hyung.. I'm sorry but.. the truth is.." Jimin's lips start to wobble and his vision starts to become blurry.

Joon felt something wet drip on his chest and he realizes that Jimin was crying, " Sshh baby.. what's wrong.. you know you can tell me" he said in a comforting way and kissed Jimin's forehead, " Hyung.. I got fired from my job" Jimin says in a low voice but Namjoon heard him perfectly clear.

" aww chim.. why didn't you tell me.. y'know I would have helped you" He said caressing Jimin's back, " I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want to be a burden for you" the younger replied and the taller male scoffs, " baby you will never be a burden to me.. now lets go take a shower and I'll take you home with me and we can make a plan hmm" Jimin nods