SEQUEL

Third Person POV

" Yah! Jungkook-ah come clean up this mess you made here right this instant, Taehyung come and get Yeontan he is making a mess here, Ji- " Seokjin was cut by the feeling of someone tugging his pants, he looks down and hears, " daddy Jinnie, daddy Yoon- yoon said pucking betch" the little girl giggles at her own words but Seokjin is twitching with anger at this point.

He takes a deep breath, kneels down so that he can face his daughter and says, " Mio sweetie, thank you for telling daddy. How about you go back to your room and were those headphones I gave you yesterday just for a few minutes ok?" She enthusiastically nods and makes her way to get room. When Jin heard the sound of her door closing, he breaths in and shouts, " Kim fucking Yoongi how could you swear in front of the child?!!"

Yoongi shouts from the room he was in saying, " why the hell would I say that. It wasn't me!", " Yoongi, Mio told me that you said fucking bitch don't lie to me" Jin said as he was searching for a spatula in the kitchen. Yoongi seems to hear the sound of the kitchen cupboards and utensils being opened and moved around that he says, " .... I-its Jimin hyung!"

Jimin says, " Nuh uh hyung, I was fucking with Tae" then Hobi shouted from the room saying, " We didn't need to know Jimin"

Jin is now at the centre of the living room, he takes a deep breath and shouts for everyone to get in the living room that moment or else he'd swat them with the spatula.

Just seconds later everyone was in the room and then Jin said, " Now, those who were supposed to clean, clean this instance. Hobi go and cut the vegetables for dinner, Namjoon is coming home soon and Yoongi.. go and explain yourself to Mio now!"

Yoongi's eyes widen and he complains saying, " Hyung what the fuck do you expect me to say?" Jin responded, ' Oh I don't know, you seemed to know what you were doing when you sweared infront of her. Now go!' Yoongi groans but went anyways.

Jin continues to supervise everyone doing their duties and would make comments like, " Hobi cut those bell peppers properly, " or " Jimin, Tae don't you two ever get tired. Your always horny like rabbits in heat"

A few hours later, everyone was in the lounge with Jimin and Jungkook playing Mortal Kombat 11 on the PlayStation, Yoongi scrolling through his social media, Jin and Hobi were cooking dinner and little Mio was drawing her daddies.

The doorbell rang and everyone ran to the door trying to be the first there. Taehyung manages to be the first one there and opens the door. He already knew who was at the door so he threw himself at the person at the door whilst happily shouting, " dadd- I mean Joonie! You're back"

A deep chuckle is heard from Namjoon who was holding Taehyung up, he then replies, " Hey honey. And how are you all my darlings"

" Fine" they all respond in unison, Taehyung looks up and kisses Namjoon on his lips. Namjoon kisses him back still holding him and Tae tried to make it deeper until they heard, " Ew daddies, go and get a room" . To get Tae off Namjoon Jungkook had to pinch his ass and that's how he got off Namjoon.

The rest of the group welcomed Namjoon back home including his daughter. She then says, " daddy do you know that daddy Tae-Tae is my grandpa?" Joon his eyebrows and asks his daughter why, only to be mortified when she said, " Cause I heard Daddy Chim call him daddy today"

Joon could see Seokjin chanting to himself, " usa.. usa.. usa" something he did when he was trying his best to not kill someone. Jimin and Tae nervously laughed in response.

" Oh Joon, do we have some guests?" Hobi asks when he noticed two figures right behind Namjoon. Namjoon then said a little, " Ah, I almost forgot. Guys say hi to Jennie and Rose"

The group of men and the two females greet each other and gave friendly hugs. Mio goes to Jennie and says, " Hi mommy" Jennie smiles and responds to her daughter saying, " How are you sweetie?" Mio replies, " I'm fine."

Jennie smiles at this and continued listening to her daughter rambling about how it was living with seven idiots of fathers. She would say stuff like, " Daddy Jinnie once hit daddy Joonie with a spatula when daddy was naked, oh and daddy Yoon-yoon once put chilli powder in the bath tub when daddy Kookie was bathing as revenge" Jennie glances at Rose who looked equally as confused. Rose then said, " We're happy that you're enjoying sweetie"

______________________________________

They all later had dinner and it was full of chit chat with Seokjin saying some dad jokes that he and only Jimin laughed at.

Namjoon watched with love in his eyes when he saw how his family has grown. He loves seeing them being happy together and would do anything put a smile on their faces. He always thought that he'd be a horrible father to Mio but with the help of his loving husbands he was doing a good job so far. These people make him really happy and always look forward to coming home.

He loves his family.

" Daddy Yoon-yoon said a bad word!!"

" KIM PUCKING YOONGI"