21

Third Person POV

After Namjoon and Hobi celebrated his birthday at the fair, Joon later dropped off Hoseok at his apartment and was about to leave, but not before cuddling a little which led to a quick fuck. Namjoon ended up staying the night over at Hobi's place.

The next morning, Namjoon woke up and besides him was his beautiful sunshine, Hobi. The older male was still asleep so Joon took this as an opportunity to appreciate his hyung's beauty. He studies every feature on Hoseok's face and he loved every inch of it. Subconsciously, he pulled his hyung closer to him until their lips were just inches apart. He felt the strong urge to kiss him but also didn't want to wake him up at the same time.

He was surprised when he felt lips against his, the kiss was sweet and passionate at the same time. Joon kissed back savoring the taste of Hobi's lips. When they broke the kiss, they made eye contact looking deep into each other's orbs, " Good morning Joon- ah" Hoseok said at the younger, Joon replied, " morning beautiful" with a deep, raspy morning voice, Hoseok can feel a shiver run down his spine from how Joon' s voice was, it brought back memories of last night.

They got out of the bed and had a quick shower together.

After that, Namjoon was in the kitchen watching Hobi prepare breakfast for the two of them with a pout on his lips he says, " hyung-" he was cut by Hobi, " No Joon-ah, I'm not letting you cook especially after you almost burnt the kitchen you can forget and smile " he says and the younger just kept quite with an angry pout on his lips. He huffs but lets Hobi do as he wishes. Atleast he tried.

As they were having breakfast, Joon received a phone call, he took out his device from his pocket and answered it, " Hello" he said, " hey hyungie" he heard Jungkook's voice, he smiles brightly, " Hey Kookie, how are you?" He asks cheerfully, " am fine, just missing you hyung. When are you coming back home, are you with Hobi hyung?"

Namjoon replies, " Aw Kook I miss you too, and I'm coming back right now, I'm just having breakfast with Hobi hyung" Jungkook replied, " Ok Joonie hyung, I'll be waiting for you. Bye.. I- I love you" Before Namjoon could even respond the line went dead..

Those last three words that Jungkook said kept on ringing in Namjoon's head. Did he really love him? Or was he just saying that in a sort of platonic way. But deep down, He hoped he meant it in a romantic way, because he knew he had feelings for Jungkook.

Hobi saw Namjoon's inner conflict and he cleared his throat, hoping to catch the younger's attention of which it did, " you okay Joon?" He asks and the younger replies, " Yeah" Hobi knows he is lying so he asks again, " How many?" Namjoon looks confused so Hoseok mustered up all his courage and asked again, " How many of us do you love. And don't beat around the bush because you exactly who I'm talking about"

Namjoon knows that lying wouldn't be a good idea so he admits, " All of you. I love all of you equally" Instead of feeling Jealous, Hobi felt his heart melt. He moves so that he can get closer to the younger, smiling he sat in Joon's lap and said, " If you love all of us then you should go and tell him" the tall latter looked hesitant, " what if he says no hyung?. How do I know he feels the same way?" He asks and the older replied, " You know Joon, you've always known. So go do it"

Namjoon looked Hoseok in the eye and said, " I'm surprised you are okay with this?" Hobi just smiled and said, " Why wouldn't I be, as long as I know you love me and this will make you happy I have no problem at all". This made Namjoon smile and so he kissed Hoseok passionately. After that, they finished eating their breakfast and soon Joon left on his way home.
______________________________________

Jungkook was in the living room bored out of his ass as he patiently waited for Namjoon. He is just praying to the lord above that Namjoon didn't take that ' I love you' that he said to him seriously because he doesn't know if he'll be able to face him after that. He knows he can just lie and say he meant it in a platonic way but he cannot hide his feelings forever and he knows that damn well.