19( Edited)

Third person POV
After the hot night between Jin and Hobi, Namjoon was seated in his car back at his apartment complex thinking about the events that had just happened.

Though he had the best sex he also found out that two other people are in love with him, and he loves them back. That makes him think, are they the only ones, he isn't convinced because of the way the maknaes act around him sometimes is questionable, like when Taehyung and Jungkook were about to kill each other over him... and the night he shared with Jimin changed their relationship on a whole other level.

As he thinks about this, he doesn't mind how touchy they are around him and you could say he is addicted to it. This makes him realize maybe he might actually be in love with the three boys as well, equally... and wants all three of them to be his.. including his hyungs...

He shakes his head and exits the car and went straight to his apartment.
______________________________________
He knocked on the door and it is immediately answered by Jimin who quickly jumped on the taller male, his legs wrapped around Joon's waist.

" I missed you hyung.... where were you" the younger whines making the older chuckle and respond, " I was with Hobi and Jin hyung- um.. yh" he smiles. The short male hides his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck and inhales hid scent, he says in a low voice, " carry me inside?.." the older kisses Jimin's forehead and replied, " of course baby.."

Inside the apartment, Namjoon places the younger on the couch and makes his way to the kitchen to get something to drink. In the kitchen the tall male spots Jungkook cooking a meal in the kitchen, the black haired male spots him and gives him a toothy smile and makes his way to hug him tight, " Morning hyungie~" Namjoon replies " Morning kook" and kisses his forehead.

He gets his drink and made his way to his bedroom..

After a few minutes Namjoon hears a knock on his door, ," come in" he says and Jungkook enters his room, " hyung your breakfast is ready", he smiled at the younger and exited his room and made his way to the kitchen .

Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook were the only ones having breakfast and the oldest of the three realizes that he hasn't seen Taehyung all morning, he asks, " where is Tae?", Jimin clears his throat and Jungkook has a hesitant look on his face and thats when the older noticed that something was up..

" Well?.." he said starting to become impatient for an answer, Kook replies, " Your mother came today.." he could see Joon's expression darken, he continues" ... and she demanded for Taehyung to come with her and there was no room for for excuses and.. Tae went with her"

Both Jimin and Jungkook flinch when Namjoon cusses out loud, " FUCK!!" as he banged the kitchen table.

He stands up from his seat, grabs his coat on the couch and took his car keys and exited his house.

The two boys look at each other wide eyed and still a bit shaken from their hyungs sudden outburst and Jimin feels a little jealously because of how Namjoon seems over protective and possessive towards Taehyung but.... isn't he towards him and the others as well?.
______________________________________

" Well then Taehyung.... do you accept?" His mother, Mrs Kim asks as she makes eye contact with her youngest son, a stack of papers and a pen right beside her, Taehyung who was sitting opposite her direction looked hesitant and uncomfortable under the gaze of the man who was wearing a black business suit and black hair smirking at him.

" I don't have all day!, give me your answer NOW!" she shouts and gasps in shock when a deep and angry voice replied, " he says no!", Taehyung turns his head and smiles widely when he saw his hyung, he jumps from his sit and threw himself on Joon, who caught him.

He could here Tae sniffle and mumbles, " hyungie.. m'scared, I don't want to..", " sshh its ok Taebaby, hyung is here" he says as he calms the younger down.

" What the hell is this?" the man in a business suit said when he saw the interaction between the two, " Taehyung get off him right now and come sign this damn contract and as for you..." His mother said pointing a finger at Joon, " This is none of your business, this is Taehyung's business so get out now!!"

She gulps when she heard Namjoon chuckle deeply, it was scary, " none of my business?... well in case if you didn't know, anything that involves Taehyung is my business-" he was cut, " Look I don't know what your relationship with my Fiance is but you better let go of him- Taehyung come here" the black haired male commanded, ' I see whats going on here' Joon thinks to himself,  the youngest in the room made eye contact with the unfamiliar man and said, " I don't want to.... and my answer is no" he held onto Joon tighter when he saw the glare the man have him but he also knew the asshole wouldn't dare do anything to him because Namjoon was there.

Namjoon smirks and kisses Taehyung's cheek saying, " That's a good baby boy for daddy" Taehyung's cheeks were as red as a tomato, he hid his face in the crook of his hyungs neck and felt a tingly feeling down there. Namjoon has never talked to him in that way before..

As for Mrs Kim, she looks in horror and disgust over the skinship between her two sons, " Kim Namjoon get your goddamn hands off my son and I will not take no for an answer Taehyung!" she shouts and the man beside her nods in agreement, he adds ".. and like your mother said, this is none of your business"

Joon steps closer to them with a dangerous and intimidating aura, Tae still clinging onto him but loving how Joon looked and sounded so intimidating, it was just so hot.

" And as I said... his business is my business because he is mine and I will not let him be with a son of a bitch like you!"..

" Kim Namjoon!, This is not something you are supposed to address your brother as, not to mention the way you are touching him, That's beyond improper, leave him!" his mother scolds but he doesn't listen and Taehyung clung more onto him making their mom pissed as hell.

" Infact if you dont release him, I know you are a powerful businessman, I can simply tell the media that you are sleeping with your brother!, I will ruin you"

" Well go ahead dumbass because you can do all that bullshit and nothing will happen, Tae isn't my real brother" he smirks and put a hand on Tae's ass and squeezed it making the younger moan in pleasure..

" Infact I want you to do it.. "

Taehyung whines saying, " hyung.." in a needy voice and his neediness surprises him and Joon but the look of innocence on Tae's face makes his dick twitch..

He makes eye contact with the other two in the room and says, " Just Watch.."