⌗ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ┆ ❝𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲. .❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝We're bound to be at the top.❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝How interesting, Sooyoung. Have you finally made the decision to take someone under your supervision?❞

Ha Sooyoung flinched at the familiar voice before turning and bowing to greet the other, formally. Her tone filled with genuine respect for the well respected girl. ❝Lady Vivi, it is our pleasure to have your very presence with our own.❞ Son Hyeju looked at her mentor in utter confusion before she was forced to bow at the lady named 'Vivi'.

❝Ah, it is no huge of a deal.❞ Vivi smiled softly, her voice seemingly the softest and the most gentle voice the wolf had ever heard. Gesturing for the both of them to stand back up, the girl added.❝I did want to observe Son Hyeju over here, after all. Do not worry, I am merely making sure that she is adjusting well with the new environment.❞

Sooyoung stiffened at the mere thought of having the one of the academy's most respected student observing her student, but only to release a silent sigh of relief when she heard the last statement. Her student, though, just stared at the girl in front of her, a pout on her lips; deep in thought.

❝Will it be okay for me to be around you for a while, Sooyoung?❞

Yves nodded, a small somewhat contented smile on her gorgeous face before bowing her head at the older, showing respect yet again. ❝It will be our pleasure to keep you accompanied, Lady Vivi.❞ Hyeju snapped out of her thoughts before smiling at the oldest in the scene.

❝Kahei, what are you doing here?❞

Sooyoung gave her a warning glance, but Kahei, however, only gave the youngest a warm smile. ❝I merely want to see what you are up to and who your mentor is, Hyeju. But I do believe you're in the right hands.❞ Vivi chuckled before patting the younger's head, her wide smile reaching her eyes.

❝Vivi!❞

Upon hearing her name being called, the said girl turned to the direction of where the source of the obnoxious voice came from. The smile Vivi wore earlier only grew at the sight of the panting girl. ❝Greetings, Haseul. I presume you have finished your cyber espionage mission?❞ Jo Haseul smiled and nodded, panting lightly before noticing the presence she just managed to caught on.

❝Greetings to the both of you.❞ The girl greeted, smiling sweetly before turning her attention back to her fellow member of “The Elites” as many students liked to call them. ❝It seems that Y/n wants us to go to District X in the exact moment. Hyeju and Sooyoung, you will have to come with us too.❞

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at her fellow District 8 mate before asking, ❝Why is our presence needed there?❞ But the smile and the vague response Haseul gave her, made her suspicions spike up ever so quickly. ❝Y/n's orders.❞

❝Let us go now, we do not want to make the others waiting.❞

Once they arrived at the scene, the first thing they saw was a boy clutching the monarch-like Jeon's collar, holding her up like she was nothing but a feather. A heated glare from the boy directed to the completely calm Jeon. ❝You and your pathetic, meaningless orders... I've had enough of you!❞ Sooyoung made a move to stop the outburst, but got blocked by Haseul's outstretched hand.

Watching the whole thing unfold, Jeon Y/n was unbelievably calm throughout the rage and pathetic act of the boy with no emotion displayed on her feature. ❝I want to quit!❞ The boy yelled, rage still visible in his eyes before it widened when he heard the girl's next choice of words.

Then quit.❞

Jeon Y/n chuckled lowly before the surroundings seemingly broke down into pieces. Déjàvu. The male that was now in utter shock and fear was now on the monarch's place, her hands gripping his collar tightly. Hyeju blinked her eyes in surprise, not expecting the sudden turn of events.

❝An illusion...❞ The boy muttered to himself before looking up at the Jeon in front of him, fear present on his eyes; begging for his life to be spared. The girl merely hummed at his actions, staring right at his eyes before convincing his mind to think that he was in a void where he'll be tortured. Once she did, she dropped the male on the ground before facing the others with a ghost of a smile.

❝Greetings to the four of you, I will apologize due to you having to witness such a happening.❞ Y/n bowed her head before gesturing to the table where the others were settled. Once they sat down, the girl walked towards her own throne before leaning forward; fingers interlocked together in front of her.

❝Now that we have gathered in this room, I would like to introduce the newest members of our group to the lot of you.❞ Haseul turned to the now brunette girl that was standing in the corner of the room, a cheeky smile on her bunny like face. While Hyeju kept a blank expression, but unknown to her; she was slightly shuddering from the coldness of the room.

❝Meet Jeon Heejin,❞

❝And Son Hyeju.❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║