⌗ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ┆ ❝𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖲. .❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝What can I do for you?❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝Pardon me for intruding. Does Son Hyeju perhaps reside here?❞

Perking up at the mention of her name, Hyeju looked up from the book she was reading and to the new comer. The girl had a long black hair that cascaded to her waist and alluring features that you can't help but fall in love with. How gorgeous. Hyeju's roommate, Jeong Jinsol answered instead of the said girl who was just about to open her mouth. ❝Ah, Sooyoungie. Why are you finding Hyeju?❞ 'Sooyoungie' glared at Jinsol who had a cheeky smirk before speaking.

❝None of your business, Jeong. Also, quit calling me Sooyoungie. My name is Yves.❞ Jeong Jinsol just smiled, unbothered at the fact that she was getting a death stare from her fellow senior. ❝Anyways, Hyeju. Go on and follow Sooyoungie here, she's probably your assigned mentor for the year.❞ The younger girl nodded and turned to follow the other girl out of the room.

Ha Sooyoung cleared her throat before facing the younger, a serious look on her face. ❝Let me introduce myself properly. My name is Yves, your personal mentor for your freshman year here in Cosmos. I suppose, you weren't that exposed to magics and abilities in your dimension that much based on what I've seen on your entrance.❞ Hyeju looked at her in surprise, not expecting her to watch her exam nor caught on the thing she tried to hid.

❝A pure blooded human, I suppose?❞ Yves started once again, after studying the younger girl's details. Humming, Sooyoung placed her fingers on her chin and closed her eyes. ❝Interesting,❞ The older girl muttered before turning her body to face the front. ❝I suppose Y/n would like you in our district.❞ Hyeju blinked her eyes owlishly before trying to remember who Y/n was.

"Ah that girl with the coldest voice I've ever heard."

❝She's not that cold, Ms. Son.❞ With eyes wide open in fascination, Hyeju stared at the older before blinking after realizing how long she's been staring. ❝You're a... mind reader?❞ Sooyoung paused at her tracks and faced the younger with a stoic expression. ❝No, I'm not. People tend to assume that, but that is not my ability.❞ Walking again, Yves continued to introduce the numerous buildings of Cosmos.

❝The last stop is where you'll get your familiar and your mark.❞ Ha Sooyoung gestured towards the old yet traditional looking house, greyish smoke coming out of the chimney. ❝That is all the things you'll have to know, I'll be escorting you to your actual District right after you got what you needed.❞ Hyeju nodded before staring at the house in front of them, walking towards it while Sooyoung trailed behind.

Once they entered, the wolf immediately noticed the numerous stacks of books that was scattered around the ground and the desk. The smell of lavender greeted their nose as the two strolled in, Hyeju scrunching her nose at the strong scent. Yves paid no mind at the younger and continued walking until she was met by a gorgeous young lady, who had her head buried into a book that Son Hyeju didn't managed to identify.

Though, she managed to caught sight of the sudden shift of expression on Ha Sooyoung's face. ❝Heejin? Why are you here?❞ 'Heejin' shifted on her seat before raising her head, now staring at the girl in front of her with a tired smile. ❝I was about to join Hyunjin and Y/n in a mission earlier, but I suppose they already set out so I made my way here and now, we're here.❞

Sooyoung pinched the bridge of her nose before patting the girl's head, ruffling it ever so little. ❝Go back to your district, Heej. We don't want a nagging Kim Jungeun now, do we?❞ Heejin sprung out of her seat before collecting her things. She was about to leave the house, not before she spared a glance at Hyeju and smiled. ❝It's nice to meet you, Son Hyeju.❞ Before she waved at the younger girl with an amused smile and disappeared in a swirl of pink, winking at the girl while at it.

Hyeju blinked once, twice before a tap on her shoulder snapped her out of it. ❝I know Heejin's visual is ethereal and all, but the owner is here now. Better pay attention or else she wouldn't like you at all. She's quite strict and picky with freshmen so there's a possibility that she'll probably would hate yo—❞

❝What a way to talk behind my back, Ha Sooyoung.❞

❝I'm merely talking about facts, Lee Siyeon.❞

A playful scoff went past Lee Siyeon's lips as she leaned back on the shelves where many kinds of coins in jars were seen. Siyeon's earlier playful eyes scanning Hyeju's figure with seriousness before she smiled again, humming to herself. Turning her back from the two, she picked up a labelled jar and opened it; tossing one coin on the other wolf. ❝Your eyes reminds me of wolves.❞ The oldest in the room blurted out, still smiling amusingly.

❝I suppose, we have something in common.❞

Sooyoung chuckled, leaning her back against the wall; watching Hyeju stare at the coin, completely clueless on how to use it. ❝Just toss it on the air and add your energy to it.❞ Siyeon nodded in confirmation, now rummaging through her stuffs to get something. Hyeju hesitated before tossing the coin up in the air and closed her eyes, now trying to connect her energy with the coin.

❝When you did managed to connect with it, you have to level your own energy into an appropriate amount.❞ Hyeju did as told, right as she connected with the coin and took a deep breathe. Sooyoung had her eyes closed, listening to the faint howls of a wolf before snapping her eyes open. The youngest in the room failed to notice the shining grey light that was coming from the coin, but the two older girls did.

Listen to the howl of the wolf.

Bright lights shone before everything went black.

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║