⌗ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ┆ ❝𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖡𝖫𝖤𝖲. .❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾.❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Astral Academy was humongous in Hyeju's opinion, not as huge as Cosmos though. ❝We wholeheartedly welcome you to our very own academy, Cosmos Academy.❞ Winter, the girl from the incident earlier, was leading the group of Astral students with a taller girl beside her. The girl was gorgeous and looked pretty intimidating, the Son noted.

❝We also sincerely apologize for the trouble these three students have caused to your trip, it seems that they haven't learn their fine manners and lessons yet.❞

The deep voice of the girl almost caught Hyeju off guard. Almost. Both Jeon siblings were in front of the students of Cosmos Academy, the siblings smiling nonchalantly at the other duo.

❝It is quite fine, Karina and Winter. The trouble they've stirred seemed to get our fellow Cosmos students pumped for this very event so there is no need for an apology.❞ Heejin had spoken up next, outstretching her hand for a handshake to Winter.

Karina did the same with the other Jeon who has been completely silent throughout the exchange. Y/n accepted the handshake and spoke this time, her voice deep and firm.

❝Let's do our best and get along well.❞

❝You have stolen my words, but let's hope we do as said.❞

The two exchanged small smirks before the Jeon's were leading the Cosmos students to their own building again. Hyeju released a huff of relief after they finally left the suffocating atmosphere and earned a chuckle from Yerim, whom was walking beside her.

❝The tension is always heavy and suffocating when both so-called-rivals are present in one place, Hye. You will get used to it.❞

❝That Karina is Y/n's rival?❞

❝Well, not really. The people from this realm just came into a conclusion that Karina is on par with N/n and kept on pitting them against each other, quite ridiculous really. To say that they are both on par when they haven't even duel yet is ridiculous.❞ Yeojin piped up on their conversation after catching up with the two.

❝I've heard rumours that Karina is going to be crowned as Astral Academy's next best Alchemist, which is quite the high achievement with how Astral is known for producing the finest Alchemist in this realm. But I do not really believe in mere rumours, I want to see it with my own eyes.❞

An Alchemist? Hyeju could recall one of her lessons with Professor Kai about that. It was said that most students wants to become alchemist, for both recognition and wealth. It was stupid, she thought.

To become something for wealth and recognition is not for her. ❝I have experienced it firsthand, you see.❞ Kahei laughed at the yelps they let out after she slipped out of the Chosen section and to their section without anyone but the two Jeon's and Chaewon noticing her.

❝Let me tell you, Karina is in X-Rank and is quite skilled in her ability, Creation; I could say that she's on par with me, but not Chaewon nor the both Jeon's.❞

❝So she's your rival?❞

❝Not quite, I'm still superior than her because of one crucial thing and that is what she needed the most.❞ Vivi vaguely says with an eye smile and disappeared once again, going back to her own section. Yerim stared at the older's back in wonder, what was that one crucial thing that thee Yu Jimin didn't have?