⌗ 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ┆ ❝𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖮𝖭 𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖧. .❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅, 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗎𝗌.❞

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

The whole academy of Astral was almost unrecognisable. Debris were flying everywhere, dusts covering their visions, the once modern walls of Astral Academy's building now shattered and scattered around the once neat grounds of the academy— it was a mess, really.

Hyeju was now realizing just how powerful the students of Cosmos are; to cause such a devastation even without the Top 12 and the Chosen Ones, it was terrifying. ❝Ah, Son Hyeju. Why aren't you participating? This is an all–out battle, everyone attacks anyone if you don't prove yourself to be an ally and I am sure that you do not want to be everyone's enemy.❞ Jeon Y/n started a conversation all of a sudden, voice still that nonchalant and bored.

❝It wouldn't be fun if I join in.❞

Y/n's lips twitched upwards at the same tone that was sent right back to her and hummed, looking forward and taking in the devastation her fellow students had caused. ❝Hm, I suppose. Oh well, suit yourself. Do not die yet, I'm interested in seeing your progress.❞ Jeon Heejin took her younger sister's place beside the Son after she walked away, finding amusement at how familiar the scene was.

Slaughter anyone that gets in our way, that's the words the Masters uttered to all of us when you suddenly ran out of the stadium.❞ Heejin started with a grin, casually catching a bullet that was aimed towards her as if it was nothing.

❝Y/n was supposed to kill Winter when she locked her in the Zone, but the Clan just had to interfere and caused a scene. Karina probably noticed our intentions too, but she kept silent. Or maybe, I'm just overestimating her? Either way, this is all apart of the plan we've stirred right before Y/n's fight.❞ The Son was slowly getting uncomfortable at how innocent the Jeon's voice rang in her ears, as if her words wasn't so malicious.

❝But why—?❞

❝Because this is normal, for us. Getting rid of possible opponents in the near future is something we need to do daily, why do you think we have special missions for the Chosen Ones? You'll understand where we are coming from, Hyeju. Soon, so for now— get used to it.❞ Heejin disappeared with only black particles left behind. ( Black particles, they seem to represent something... evil that Hyeju couldn't quite figure out. Was it because it reminded her of death? )

Park Chaewon narrowed her eyes in suspicion when she saw both of the Jeon siblings talking to the now troubled Son and was about to approach her when a hand stopped her. Ready to defend herself, Gowon spun around quickly and grabbed the hand, only to let it go once again when she noticed that it was just Kahei.

❝Oh Haewon is being forced to side with Astral.❞

❝What? But didn't we leave Hyunjin and Choerry with her?❞

❝Hyunjin is... Well, you could say that she's completely out of control. Choerry was abducted by three of the best students here, so Hyunjin mindlessly went after them.❞

Gowon let out a sigh of exasperation at how foolish her friend can be. ❝Utterly foolish, can you ask Shin Ryujin to calm her down?❞ Vivi smiled reassuringly and placed a pat on the younger's head, looking ahead to see both the Jeon siblings conversing about something.

❝I've already done that, but we have more important things to discuss. Gather everyone the Chosen Ones and the Top 12, including Y/n, Heejin, and Hyeju. I have some news about Cosmos.❞

Chaewon stared at the disappearing figure of the older one in confusion but complied anyway. Just what is this news about that the Jeon siblings have to be included in the meeting?

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

❝The Masters have disappeared without a trace, and Cosmos is completely vulnerable as of the moment. Our enemies may attack as we are out of the academy right now.❞ Confused murmurs erupted in the spatial secluded zone, to which Kahei ultimately ignored.

The Wong turned towards the stoic duo and smiled softly, her next words causing a ruckus in the zone. ❝We may have to abandon our rough play with Astral Academy for now.❞

Jo Haseul released a breath of exhaustion at the noise around her, knowing that most of the students gathered were all waiting to be free from the restraint the academy has set for them. Glancing at the two Jeon's, Haseul narrowed her eyes at how calm they seem to be.

❝I see, is that so? If the information Vivi has delivered to us is correct, then we'll have to pull back and go back to our academy.❞ The voice of the younger Jeon speaking up was enough to shut everyone up, her voice now filled with faint mischief as she subtly glanced at 'Vivi.'

❝Did she just call Lady Vivi—❞

The students all backed away from the girl they knew to be Vivi, rather; they backed away from impostor of the Wong. ❝Wow, you guys really caught on my hint that fast, huh? How magnificent of you.❞ Y/n mused, laughing lightly as she ignored the small snarl that made its way on the impostor's lips.

❝So, Karina. What made you stoop so low and disguised as Kahei to tell us some misinformations?❞ Karina sighed in annoyance before letting go off her disguise, crossing her arms and whistling lightly. ❝To think you even caught onto that, just how observant can you be? It's annoying me.❞

❝Ah, say that to yourself. You already knew what we were planning when Winter barely made it out alive on my zone and yet, you said nothing towards your schoolmates about it. It's quite infuriating, really. I was hoping you had done something about it.❞

Jimin scowled even more at that, knowing that the Jeon had predicted every single possible thing even before this happened. ❝You're really pissing me off.❞

❝Ahaha! Don't be silly, Jimin.❞

Before the Astral student could even realize, the reality she was living in has fallen apart right in front of her eyes.

║▌⛓️│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║