Chapter 37: Reincarnate💫

I cried when writing it. So read with caution, you might not want to spoil your Christmas Eve with a sad emotion.

****

Porsha: We about to turn up in Italy!
Cookie: Shut up. My baby is sleeping.
Becky: Sorry.
Everyone got their things ready because they would be landing in approximately 1hr

*****

Janyah: I can't wait to show you around Rome.
Jamal: Where are we going to stay though?
Aurelio: You know how the Lyons are popular in America?
Hakeem: Yes, we are one of the richest families.

Janyah: It turns out that the Queens are like royalty in Rome.
Aurelio: We are going to our ancestral home-La Villa Regina.
Andre: When you say royalty what do you mean?

Janyah: Okay so, our Italian ancestor fell in love with a black woman in the early nineteenth century. It was a forbidden love but because he is a filthy rich man in that village, they couldn't stop him. He took her in as his third wife but he loved her more. They had only 1 child before she was stabbed to death.

Aurelio: He changed our surname from Puños de Hierro ( Iron Fist) to Reina de las Rosas ( Queen of the Roses) because he met her in a rose bush. But, because of the heat of racism, the family broke up.

Janyah: The pure white kids hated the mixed kid Juan. So his father gave him lots of money and sent him away to the United States. Juan decided to drop De La Rosas from his name and called himself Juan Queen.

*****

Taraji: I am going to kill Marcel.
Lucious: Why?
Taraji: He took my favourite car out clubbing.
She showed him the video that her sister sent her.
Lucious: He is just acting his age.
Taraji: He should be wise.

Lucious: See, don't stress. He just went partying. I was doing worse at that age.
Taraji: Oh Lord, I don't want to imagine that.
She laughed.
Lucious: I was doing Cookie at that age.
He smirked.
Taraji: You are so dirty.
Lucious: You like me that way.
Taraji: You know what I love about you?

Lucious: I am a stupid old man.
Taraji: Na. That you make me laugh.
Lucious: Ahh, I am quite funny. I love making you scream.
Taraji: That's my favourite thing to do.
She winked at him.

Lucious: Keep looking at me like and I will put this dick in your mouth.
Taraji: Hmm, so delicious.
They both laughed.

*****

Terri: This is so interesting and surprising. It feels like I am in a history class.
Aurelio: That's the same way we felt when dad told us this story. I am grateful that the old man documented everything.

Janyah: Long story short, he had been writing the story of his life. He hated not having Juan in his life. The mayor of the town found the book and you published it. He sent for Juan and told him about the inheritance the old man gave us which is Villa De Regina.
T

iana: Will be staying there?

Aurelio: Yeah, there should be enough rooms.
Kia: We could always bunk with someone else. It would be fun.
Jamal: I just want to be away from the old people.
Bella: Aunt Janyah, are you a princess?
Janyah: Well, you can say that. You are also a princess, aren't you?