Chapter 20: Ssh and Think🤫🤔

I just have to say yal( my readers) are very emotionally involved🥺. I love that so much❤💜🧡🤍💚💙. Yal, should be asking yourself who the mystery woman is. She is the one that has the power to change the game.
*********

Cookie was sitted on the couch and Alexander was kissing her sweet spot. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed him ravishing on her neck.

Alexander stripped Cookie off all her clothes and took her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and lay on her. He went down her body kissing and teasing her. He opened her legs wide and went down to lady town.

He brushed his tongue over her folds causing a moan from Cookie. He started to suck slowly on her folds. He stuck his tongue deep in her. " Aahh Alex.." Cookie moaned. She pushed his head towards her lady town. He tongue fucked her real deep and real good.

After Cookie came, he went back up kissing her lips. She flipped them over and rode him to pleasure town.

Some time later,
Alex and Cookie were still in bed naked. They turned their backs at each other and did not say a word.
Alex: I should not have done this.
Cookie turned to face him.
Cookie: I should not have done this. I am already confused and I sleep with you and him.
Alex: You slept with him.
Cookie: Yeah, I did. It was last night.
Alex: I--

Someone knocks on the door. " Maybe, it is my sisters." she gets up and dresses. Alex does the same. She opens the door and Lucious was standing there. " I am done for." Cookie says and let's Lucious in. " Why did you say that?" Lucious says and he sees Alexander coming out of Cookie's bedroom. " Why is this fool here? Did you sleep with him?" Lucious asks.

" Alex is not a fool and do not disrespect him. I did have sex with him." Cookie says. " Why did you?" Lucious asks. " I wanted too and enjoyed it.  I already hate myself for sleeping with two different men yesterday and today." Cookie says. " It is all my fault. I should not have come here to confuse you." Alex says.

" Can you stop acting like a baby for a second? Please be a man!!" Lucious says raising his tone " You have no right to raise your tone at me. I am not your child okay. " Alexander says. Lucious rolls his eyes and Cookie is just looking at both of them completely confused.

Alexander: Has Cookie told you how she feels about us?
Cookie: Even hearing that feels stupid.
Lucious: You are not stupid. Everything, that is happening is my fault.
Cookie: That is not true. I was the one that told you to leave with Yana.
Lucious: I should have stayed.

Alexander: Cookie, he loves you a lot and you have history together.
Cookie: Exactly, we have history together and that is why I keep going back to him. Alex, I love you so much. I love the way you baby me, tease me and make me laugh like a crazy person.

Lucious: Should I leave so you can continue your little romantic scene?
Cookie: Sshh
Alexander: You love both of us and you cannot decide.
Cookie: Exactly, that is what is happening to me.
Lucious: Being close to both of us will not be beneficial.
Alexander: Yeah, what happened today and yesterday will repeat itself a lot.
Cookie: What do we do?
Lucious: Let the three of us separate.

Cookie: What?
Lucious: Cookie you can go on a trip outside the country. I will go and visit some friends out of the city and Alexander will stay here because of his patients.
Alexander: That will work. It will give the three of us time to think.
Cookie: Maybe yal will fall for other women and leave my dirty ass alone. Two men Cookie, you are turning into something else.
She mumbles to herself.
Lucious: What did you say?
Cookie: I am going to pack.
Alexander: How long will this separation be?
Cookie: I need like 2-3months away from you guys. I need to wash off my hoe-ishness.
Alexander: Cookie, you are not a hoe.
Lucious: We know hoes and you ain't one.
Cookie: Both of you shut up and get out of my house. I am going for a trip.

She was doing a happy dance. Lucious smacked her ass and she slapped him. Alexander kissed her and she slapped him too. She threw both of them out of her house.

You were better off when your ass was celibate. Now you are a becoming hoe.

She says to herself and packs. She sends a voice note to her sisters and they come to her house.

Candace: Where are we travelling too? 
Cookie: I am going alone.
Carol: We have to help you keep your legs closed.
Candace: You are the new hoe in the family.
Cookie: Just shut up.
Carol: Maybe Candace will hoe out on us in the trip.
Cookie: If she cheats on Morris I will kill her myself.
Candace: Morris is coming to meet us there after two weeks.
Carol: So where are we going?
Cookie: We will go to Brazil, Barcelona, Italy, Spain and Venezuela.
Candance: You having a fantasy for Latinos now.
Cookie rolled her eyes.

She informed her sons about what was going down. They took her to the airport with her sisters and she left. The LCL show was already on hiatus so that was good.

Lucious, was able to pin point who was stealing from Empire. Thanks to Cookie's 100 paper thing. He just did not get the big piece of the Cookie yet😌. Andre found out the fake company that was stealing their money but he had to wait to investigate some more.

Alexander went back home and continued his work, surgery and the women foundation. Lucious called his mysterious friend.

XX: Why are you calling me?
Lucious: You need someone to spank your ass really.
XX: I do not have any man anymore so..
Lucious: I will fix that up.
XX: How?
Lucious: I am coming to Los Angeles. While I am at your house I will set you up on different dates.
XX: For how long?
Lucious: Maybe 2months.

XX: Well, you are a friend in need and I am a friend in deed. Come over old man.
Lucious: Whatever Taraji. I will come with my private jet.
Taraji: So now you speaking in money to me old man.
Lucious: For a very famous actress you talk way to much.
Taraji: It is kinda part of my job description.
Lucious: I am hanging up now.
Taraji hanged up on him.

Oh, imma deal with her nasty ass in L.A.

Like always vote,comment and recommend 💋😍💃...

Did I get you? Where you surprised?😂😂

I was not going to reveal XX now but yal are already getting worked up.

I gave you something to ssh and think about.