Chapter 15: Caught being Eaten👀💦

Technically, this is the week for ITU but I owe you like 3chapters so I will update both books if I can.

After a long day at Empire, Cookie decided it was time to go home. Lucious wanted to take her but she was not interested.
Lucious: Why can't I take you?
Cookie: I am going to meet my boyfriend at home and I don't want you meeting him yet.
Lucious: Oh, it is because of that guy.
She smacked his head.
Cookie: He has a name stupid.
Lucious: I don't really care. You have to stop hitting me okay.
Cookie: I am never going to stop doing that.
Lucious: Then I am going to have to start hitting your pussy again.
Cookie: Such a fool, why do you have to talk about sex?
Lucious: Because I want to.
He hugs her tight and is breathing on her neck.
Cookie: What are you doing?
Lucious: Just hugging my fav ex wife.
He leaves kisses down her neck.
Cookie: If you are done with your little Dwight act. Can I go and see my man now.
Lucious: Why do you always have to call me Dwight when I am acting soft? That shit is annoying as hell.
Cookie: I am sorry Lulu but please let me go.
Lucious: On one condition.
Cookie: What is that?

Lucious turns her to face him.
Lucious: Give daddy a kiss.
Cookie: Uhh, my daddy died years ago.
Lucious: You have another daddy and it is me.
Cookie: Nope, you are not my daddy and stop trying to get in between my legs. It ain't happening.
Lucious: Right now I am just playing. I haven't even started trying to get in between your legs.
He kissed her on the cheeks and let's her go.
Lucious: Say hi to the enemy for me.
Cookie: So stupid.
She laughs and gets her bag. She leaves the office to go home.

Cookie's Place.
She opens the door and walks in. Alexander was sitting on the couch watching netflix. She removes her heels and drops her bags. " Hey baby." Alexander says. She sits on his laps and they kiss. " Are we still going for dinner?" Alex asks her. " I just want to stay in for today. I am tired." Cookie says. Her head is buried in between his neck. " What does my princess want?" he asks her. " I want you." she says kissing him. " I can give you that." he says and carries her to the room.

He goes to the bathroom to prepare a bath for her. Cookie undressed and wore her robe. She went to meet him there. " Will you get some wine for me?" she asked. " Whatever you want." Alex says. She removes her robe and enters the warm soapy water in the bath tub. She sighed in relive cause she felt comfortable.
Alex came back with wine. " You okay in there?" he asked her. " Nope, come here." she says pulling him close for a kiss. He removed his bathroom slippers and entered the tub.

Cookie sat down on his laps and started to remove his clothes. " How was surgery today?" she asked him. " I was legit about to lose my patient  but then I thought about you calling me daddy and then I thought of a bright idea." he says slipping his hands in between her legs. " Uhh fuck, s-so I am your l-lucky charm." she moaned. " Yes, you are baby." he says. Cookie put his second finger into her intimacy. " Faster okay." she says kissing him. Alex had only his shorts on and Cookie was rubbing his member through it. Alex fingered Cookie faster and when she came on his fingers he carried her out of the bath tub to the shower.

He lifted her legs up in the shower and entered very fast her. " Aahh Alex baby, I am not going anywhere. " she says moaning. He was pounding into her very fast and deep. Cookie was moaning and screaming his name at the top of her lungs.
He decided to change setting and they went into the room. He wiped the cum and water off her body. He had her on fours and was pounding her very deep. " Do you know I love you so much?" Alex groaned. " Uhh fuck, I can feel the love aahh." Cookie moaned. " I want you all for myself. I want to make love to you and fuck you all day long." Alex said giving the final thrusts so she could cum again. " Yassss." Cookie said as she released. They fell on the bed exhausted.

Cookie turned to face him and started to laugh. " What is up with you?" Alex says covering them up. " I did not think having sex with you would be this good."she says and sat on his laps. She started to grind on him. " Hmm, Cookie get off me." he says groaning. " What if I do not want to?" she says putting his member in her body. She started to bounce on it. Alexander flipped her over causing her to laugh. He took the reigns of the sex.

A few hours later,
Cookie and Alexander had woken up from the sexual escapades. They were just in bed kissing.

Alex: Cookie, I am hungry.
Cookie: You can always eat me again.
She says stroking his member.
Alex: I am hungry for food now not you. 
Cookie: I am hungry for your penis.
Alex: You can do what you want with it after you give me food to eat.
Cookie: You are no fun.
Alex: And you are horny.
Cookie: Whose fault is that?
Alex: I guess it is mine cause I am very sexy.
He says smacking her ass.

They dressed up and went to the kitchen. They started to cook their dinner together. Cookie still wanted a piece of Alexander and she was making it known. " Can you stop rubbing me cause I will want to fuck again?" he says. " That is exactly what I want." Cookie says. Alexander carried her and put her on the kitchen table. He walked away from her to put off the gas stove. He sat down on the chair and pulled Cookie close to him. He removed her underwear and dove in between her legs sucking, licking her deep. She held his head very close to her center and was moaning. " Alex, I love that." she says moaning. He was tongue fucking her really good.

Mom seriously
A voice was heard.

Cookie and Alexander separated. Alex cleaned his face and Cookie quickly wore her underwear back.

I am sure she was the one that told you to eat her out on the table. She has always been a freak.
Another person said smirking.

Like always vote comment and recommend💋😍💃...
If you want to...