Chapter 36 - The Shower ✝️

Start from the beginning

"Are you still shy?"

"Mm-hmm" I nodded as my embrace had gotten stronger than before, hugging her like I wasn't willing to let go, yet.

I knew I shouldn't have felt this way, considering I was being with my girlfriend and not someone else. We have had our first-time sex yesterday, so it wasn't that Lisa never saw the nudity of me. She had seen everything, even just for a while before the electricity got cut off and we pleasured each other in the dark. But I guess it was just me who still needed more time to get used to the idea of being seen naked by her.

Because you're only shy to someone you really want to impress. It's not about how many times sex has been in the schedule, but it's about if that someone still desires for you even after she got you—your love and your body, emotionally and sexually. Those worries were what stopping Lisa from getting the confidence in me. I just loved her so much, and I was desperate to be enough for her.

Am I enough?

"You can wash me first, if you want?"

Her voice broke the silence again, and that was one of the things I admired about Lisa; she never forced me. She was so kind and gentle in handling a woman like me who was fussy enough to push someone's patience to the edge, like how I behaved before I got to know her. I even lost count of how many times she had unintentionally made me lose control over myself and want to give myself away to her. That was how good Lisa was.

I released a deep sigh, opening my eyes and loosening my arms around her.

"Alright" I muttered.

"Alright?!" She sounded excited all of a sudden, making me smile right after.

"Yes, Lisa, I'd love to wash you"

She freed me as she stretched her arm behind my back, turning the water off and taking the shower gel from the shelf. I was about to break the hug so she could move around, but she stopped me with her words in an instant.

"Don't let me go yet" She laughed a little. "Give me your hand"

I did what she asked me to, keeping one hand on her shoulder while the other one was having a decent amount of gel in it that she pumped out from the bottle.

"You can start with my back, baby" Lisa gave me an assuring smile before she pulled me into a hug again.

A smile. That was what plastered on my face as I ran the shower gel across her shoulder blades. I was touching her skin, almost feeling every muscle on her back and I heard her sigh. I wasn't sure about what was happening to her when she started to breathe heavier. Maybe it was because of my hands that had travelled down her spine and then covered her bottom. Or perhaps it was because of the feelings of my front that kept meeting and pressing onto hers as my arms worked on her back. Or it could be both.

My fingers moved up to her neck, creating a small distance between our chests before I continued to spread the bubbles on her front. At that moment, Lisa's loud breathing had infected mine as I began to feel the same heaviness. I had to admit that it was impossible to stay focus on what I was doing; washing her. Because if it was hard for Lisa to bear the feeling of being touched this way, then it wasn't any less for me as the toucher.

It was because of her panting chest that moved against my palms. It was because of her perfectly petite breasts that begged for me to stay there longer, but I couldn't. It was because of her low moans that spun me in the head. Everything. Everything on her was the reason for this building lust in me.

"Honey?"

I looked up, dragging my eyes away from staring at her chest and focusing on her gaze that looked so weak and vulnerable.