NSFW ALPHABET w/ Antonio Dawson

Requested by AmberBatterton

WARNINGS: 18+ NSFW, SEXUAL CONTENT, SEX, SMUT.

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Antonio is very attentive and gentle after sex.

Getting you a glass of water or a snack.

Drawing you a bath. Or turning the water on for a shower. Cleaning you up with a warm washcloth.

Cuddling you. Whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

Kissing you softly.

Giving you a massage. If you are aching.

Making sure you are okay.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His arms. He does work hard to get muscles on the. And he loves it when you grab/touch them.

Antonio loves your legs and neck.

Legs, cause he likes to trail his hands up and down them, as well as grab them. Also, likes it when you wrap your legs around his waist and head.

Neck, because he loves leaving kisses on your neck. And love bites.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He will cum inside of you, on your stomach, and in your mouth.

He will also, swallow your cum when he eats you out or fingers you.
D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He wants to fuck you in your workplace/his. But he is kind of scared to get caught.
E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Antonio is experienced. He was married and had kids. Also, been with other women after the divorce. So, he knows how to pleasure you.
F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

It is missionary. He likes to be face to face. He wants to see you, and the facial expressions you make.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Sometimes he says dirty jokes. But other than that, he is serious during sex.
H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Antonio is well groomed down there.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Antonio takes his time with you.

Kissing you softly. Caressing you softly. Holding your hand. Whispering sweet things into your ear.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He rarely jacks off.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Spanking.

Daddy kink.

Orgasm control/edging.

Hair pulling.
L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

His house, on every surface, bedroom, kitchen. {Of course, when his kids aren't around}. His car, or your car, the couch.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

In his clothes.

Revealing outfits.

Teasing him.

Rubbing your ass on his crotch.
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He wouldn't do anything that you weren't comfortable with or that hurts you.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Antonio is more of a giver.

He loves your legs wrapped around his head. Pulling him closer to your heart. As his head is stuck in between your thighs.

Licking and zig-zagging his tongue. Sucking.
P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Can be slow and sensual or fast and rough.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He'd rather take his time with you. But if him or you really need to fuck. Then yeah, a quickie it is.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He doesn't like taking risks. He will experiment with you, as long as you are comfortable or want to do it.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can last for a good while. Though he gets a little tired.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Nah, he doesn't own them. Nor would he use them on you.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He loves teasing you.

Whispering dirty thoughts into your ear.

Pulling out of you before you can cum.

Though you love to tease him back.

Grinding your ass against his crotch.

Wearing lingerie.

Strip teasing.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He isn't that loud. It is mostly soft moans, grunts, and groans.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Antonio loves to wine, dine and sixty-nine you.

He likes to be romantic before both of you have sex.
X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He isn't small nor big. Somewhere in between. He was just enough girth. He is long though.
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Pretty average. He isn't jumping your bones all the time. both of you have sex twice a week maybe three.
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He will fall asleep the same time you do. Hugging you closer to his chest. Then kiss your forehead. Eyes fluttering closed, as he drifts off to sleep.