XMAS BINGO; Cozy Up By The Fireplace w/ Matt Casey

❄PAIRINGS: Matt Casey x F!Reader

FEATURING: Matt Casey, Y/n, [son's name]

❄SYNOPSIS: Y/n comes home to find her husband and their son on the couch

❄WARNINGS: fluff, errors I missed, sick, just the common flu.

❄w/c:252

❄AUTHORS NOTE: please note Xmas requesting is closed. But you can request non-Xmas things for One Chicago.

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

The sound of the door opening, made Matt look up. Seeing his wife walk in the door. [Son's name] was asleep. Cuddled into Matt's side fast asleep. The fireplace was lit with fire. Giving them warmth as well as a blanket that was on them.

You walked closer to him, till you reached the back of the couch. Leaning down and kissing Matt.

You pulled away from him. Smiling at him.

"Hey," You spoke softly.

"Hey, y/n," He softly spoke.

"How is he?" You ask. Gently touching his forehead with the back of your hand. He was a bit warm.

You ran your fingers through [son's name] hair gently. Worrying about him.

"He is doing okay, still throwing up," Matt spoke. Looking at you. he could tell you looked tired.

"I got some new medicine for him," You spoke.

Matt smiled at you. he shuffled over a bit, making space.

"Why don't you cuddle with us," Matt spoke. Giving you a pleading look.

"You don't need anything to drink or eat?" You asked.

"No, I just want to cuddle with you and our son," Matt spoke.

Making you smile. You took your bag off and put it on the floor.

Going around the couch. You went to Matt's side. The one [son's name] wasn't hugging. Matt moved the blanket, so. You could sit beside him.

You snuggled into Matt's side. Closing your eyes. Matt pressed a soft kiss on the top of your head, before resting his head on top of yours...