FLUFF/CUTE ALPHABET w/ Kevin Atwater

❛❛ if it isn't too much of a bother could you do this with kevin?❜❜-sophiac0846

WARNINGS: FLUFF

A/N: Got a Kevin Atwater or Chicago PD request? Send it in! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

He does think you are gorgeous, but it's not so much your looks he finds attractive, it is your sense of humour, your kindness, your smile, laugh, the way your eyes light up when you talk, your intelligence, your courage, eyes, body & your sincerity.

You find everything about Kevin attractive. His sense of humour, his kindness, how he interacts with kids, his confidence, his voice, his intelligence, confidence, how he is always there for you, getting along with your friends/family, his gentleness, his scent, his sensitive side, how he is supportive, his honesty, his facial hair, his sincerity, his hair, his lips, his dominance, his, his empathy, his playfulness, faithfulness.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Kevin wants a family with you. He often hints about it sometimes.

Especially when both of you are around kids.

"I can't wait to start a family with you,"

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

Kevin likes to cuddle with you.

He likes to wrap his arms around you, to make you feel safe.

It is either, spooning, you snuggled into his chest or side, legs intertwined.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

Dates with Kevin are never boring.

They are always romantic, and always adventurous.

Either picnic, dinner at a diner or restaurant, or Molly's, movie marathons, dinners at home.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

You are my life, you are my world, you are my girl, you are my everything, you are my love, you are my heart, you are my soulmate, you are my best friend, you are my other half, you are my forever, you are my rock, you are my sunshine.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

Kevin knew he was in love with you from the moment he laid eyes on you. Yes, it may sound cliché, but he fell in love with you the minute he saw you.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

Kevin is gentle with you.

Especially if its sensitive news. Like someone passing away, etc...

He'd never hurt you or want to put you in danger.

His touches are gentle as well.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

Fingers intertwined with yours.

An arm draped over your shoulder and holding your hand.

Linking arms and holding hands.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)