Baby Fever Hc w/ Jay Halstead

❛ Baby fever with jay Halstead❜❜-halidaehler2015

WARNINGS: fluff, baby fever.

Daydreaming/dreaming about having a baby with Jay.

Dropping hints about having a baby to him.

Fawning over a baby every time you see one. Sometimes, well all the time he has to pull you away from them.

Buying baby books. Plus, researching baby things online.

Especially advice on how to tell your s/o you want to have a baby.

Jay didn't notice it at first. But when he saw your eyes lit up, when you talked about babies, or held a baby, then he took notice.

He started to realise when you dropped subtle hints to him about having a baby.

Usually, there were "I can't wait to have a baby of our own." Or "Our kids would be so cute.".

Sometimes you will talk about babies, plus having a family of your own one day.

Jay wasn't going to lie, but the thought of having a baby scared him. But then he got over his initial fear of baby's. especially when he started to think about having one with you.

Jay took more notice of when there was a case involving a baby.

He would stand in the doorway and watch you interact with the infant. Looking at you in awe. Sometimes even picturing the baby being his and yours.

Course you would catch him lurking. Jay would come in and sit beside you and interact with the baby.

Making the idea of having a baby with him grow stronger. You pretty much end up swooning at him interacting with the infant.

This goes on for a while till one day, Jay finally says something.

"We should have one of our own." Jay spoke.

You quickly turned your head in his direction. Giving him a shocked look. Mouth a gap.

"W...what?" You stuttered out.

Jay smiled before speaking to you. His eyes sparkling with happiness. His whole face lit up with happiness.

"We should have a baby." Jay beamed. Making your heart skip a few beats.

"Really? I'm dreaming, right. Pinch me." You gasped out.

Jay let out a chuckle. Pulling you onto his lap. Staring at you.

"I'm being serious. We should have a baby. We should make a family." Jay insisted. Making you smile.

"Yes, let's have a baby." You squealed out.

Wrapping your arms around his neck. Pressing your body against his. Pressing kisses against his cheek.

Rambling about how perfect our baby/family was going to be. How he was going to be a perfect father.

Jay interrupted your rambling by grabbing the side of your face and kissing you passionately. Muffling your voice.

The pads of his thumbs caressing your jawline.

After a few more seconds or so of kissing you, Jay pulls away from you.

Kissing your nose.

"Let's start now." Jay spoke.

"Right now?" You questioned him. An eyebrow quirked.

"Yep, right now." Jay responded. His voice lowering an octave. Making you bite your lip before you kissed him passionately.

"I.. take..that...as...a..yes." Jay spoke, through kisses.

And well you know the rest.