Fears

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

I made some chicken karahi

I made some chicken karahi. Would anyone like some? :D

****

Anaya

"Had karti ho tum, ladki!" Chachi was not happy with me. "Kyun zidd karke peeya tha woh ganne ka rass?"

*"You are the limit, girl!"
"Why were you stubborn and drunk the sugarcane juice?"

"Aur dantain ise, Chachi." Faiz said, without a trace of amusement on his face.

*"Tell her off some more, Chachi."

"I always had it from there!" I protested weakly.

"Beta, you are used to London now. The water difference causes problems to a lot of people coming from overseas." Mamma said. "That's why you are recommended to have only bottled, mineral water."

"Mamma, don't bother. She won't listen." Faiz was seriously annoyed with me.

We had come back from the hospital last night. I had been given a glucose drip which had made me instantly drowsy, and I had woken up only a while ago, surrounded by these three. I'd asked about Rumi, and found out that she had just sprained her ankle and was fine, Alhumdulillah.

"Faiz, enough!" Mamma shook her head. "Poor girl is already unwell."

"And whose fault is that?!" He glared at me.

I knew that he was just worried sick. I knew that he couldn't bear to see anything happening to me. I would have reacted the same way if the situation was reversed. But I hated it when he was angry with me.

"Faiz is right." Chachi told me. "If not for your own sake, but for your babies' sake, be careful. You have to feed them, beta, so how will you do that if you are weak yourself?"

I understood that point very well. Already the babies had to be bottle fed since last night, and they didn't like it much, apparently. I felt guilty.

"Be careful next time." Mamma ran a hand over my head. "And Faiz, don't give her a hard time about it now."

I knew this wasn't over just because Mamma had asked him that. Faiz was probably furious with me.