Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Authority and Identity

It was truly a miracle that he just needed to buy using the dungeon points and he would have the things needed to build a dungeon. The system has confirmed that the dungeon would just really appear. And he was thankful that it was the case thanks to the all-powerful cheat system– just like what he have read in his previous life. Through the grail has said that he shouldn't trust the system and be cautious of it.

If it was needed to build manually, he would instantly know that he would fail on his quest. Building a dungeon would probably take many years and he couldn't finish it by himself.

The first thing that he bought from the dungeon shop was the Gate since it was the necessary thing that would connect the Earth to this dimension. Currently, he doesn't have the gate activated since he hasn't still had a dungeon.

The second thing that he bought was the dungeon lot which cost an amount of 100, 000 points.

[ Dungeon Lot- Level 1

– One of the most necessary things when building a dungeon. An area where you would build your dungeon.

* Can be established anywhere beyond the Avalon (Imitation) on this dimension.        ]

After buying the two, he proceeded to walk on the borders of the Avalon. Thankfully, unlike the original Avalon, the Avalon can't change its size and has an end and limit. He would be confused if it was just like as depicted in the Nasuverse.

On walking around the Avalon, he even needed the help of the Holy Grail to help him on reaching the borders. He has lost previously when he walked around the Avalon. The Grail was a helpful traveling guide. When the grail heard his thought, it immediately retorted.

{ Don't compare me to those measly people, human. }

" Hey, can't you call me Human? It was quite rude and insulting you know? "

{ Aren't proud of your race human? }

" No... Well, it wasn't like that... Now, that I thought about it. Well, I don't feel pride and superiority over that kind of thing. But I was just pointing out that it wasn't polite to call me 'human'.It sounds so demeaning. "

{ I don't care about your human customs... And other than that, how I would call you if you don't even know what was you are used to being called before? }

" Well, you're right... "

He and the grail stopped their conversation after that. The Grail continued guiding him towards the borders while he followed the directions. While that was happening, he pondered what have the grail said to him.

A name...

Later, what welcomed him at the borders was barren land and the evenly divided sight of Earth and sky.

It was ... Amazing.

He can feel that the place wasn't saturated with so much Mana like the Avalon. If there would be a comparison, it was like the divide between the Earth and the sky.

He remembered a bit of a piece of his life from before. From what he remembers, he was a guy who doesn't travel and go outside of their house. He mostly prefers to stay inside and he only goes out when it was necessary.

It was such a truly amazing sight. He can see the stats from the space and the wide light blue sky at the same time. Maybe, he was slowly learning why did those types of people prefer to travel around...

[ Do you want to use the Dungeon Lot- Level 1?

« Yes »       « No »      ]

A window appeared getting his attention. He instantly replied with the command uttering it in his mouth.