Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Vile Witch

          It has been five years since the appearance of gates. It has brought those abominable monsters and dungeons that have changed the whole world. The society and hierarchy of the world were renewed. It was like that the whole world was brought back to primitive ages where the strong were at the top and rules over the weak and pathetic people.

Places and structures are destroyed. Many people died and were killed by monsters. And in the future, it was certain that the population of the people would continuously dwindle. With every appearance of the gates and the monster outbreaks, more people would be killed.

Humans may have adapted to the current events and changes that happened, but not all of them were granted the privilege to adapt and become strong. Many percentages of the people are normal humans. And within those awakened people, S rank people are a very rare rarity of rarities.

In the United Kingdom, only 4 people were the known S class for the first 3 years since the gate has appeared.

The 1st S rank was the Golden Ace Kester McColl. He has been awakened as S class during the first year appearance of the gates. He was a ranger and known for his crossbow.

In the second year of the appearance of the gates, two S rank hunters have been awakened. The Forest King Deri Cadogan, and the Azure Jack Harper Wright. The Forest King was a tanker who has a special skill that allowed him to be invulnerable to physical, magical, and status attacks for 3 minutes. It was because of that skill that allowed him to become an S rank hunter in the United Kingdom. Meanwhile, the Azure Jack Harper Wright was an assassin. It was said that he was a very cunning individual. People were wary of him. Many Hunters prefer to avoid him as soon as they saw a glimpse of his figure.

Lastly, the S rank hunter who has appeared during the year 3rd of the appearance of the gates was said to be the strongest S rank hunter in the United Kingdom. The 4th S rank hunter has appeared and dethroned the King on his title of being the strongest hunter within the UK.

S rank hunter Aine Harwin. A fighter class hunter who was known for her ferocious and insane attacks. She was described as brutal and savage by the hunters association of the united kingdom. Just like the Azure Jack Harper Wright, people would prefer to stay away from her. It was described that she was a beautiful woman. But many men would run away if they saw her face.

There were certain rumors of people who have offended her. It was said that those men who have insulted her by saying "slut" or made lewd remarks when she was still not known as an S rank hunter were hospitalized.

Other than being known as the Crimson Queen, she has an epithet of  "Bloody Breaker". Just hearing that title would make people wary of her.

They were the United Kingdom's Royal Hunters. But recently, during the 4th year of December, another S rank hunter was added to their ranks. The white joker Noah Williams. His appearance haha has caused me turbulence on the 4 royal Hunters who was the guild leader of their guilds.

Even though the 4 hunters were part of the United Kingdom, they have their ambitions and ideologies. Mixing them would always cause chaos and destroy buildings according to the United Kingdom's hunter association.

The appearance of Noah Williams caused an imbalance within the political factions of the Royal Alliance. An S rank hunter from England. Just like the Azure Jack Harper Wright. And an S rank Healer who was popular with the people of the United Kingdom.

-------------------

The United Kingdom. Cardiff, Wales. January 23rd– 5 years after the appearance of the gate. United Kingdom's Hunter Association Main Branch.