Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The live broadcast

      The month of December– First Week.

In Section 5-A Classroom of the Knightsworth Academy, A blond-haired young man slumped on his desk. This young student was named Gabriel Amongus. Besides him who was standing and sipping his tea was his classmate Allen who chuckled at his Antics and stared at him.

" So what has troubled you today, Mister Loner? "

Allen teased while Gabriel who was slumped on his desk frowned.

" Don't call me that.. "

He muttered to his fellow hunter student.

" Well. It looks like something is bothering you mister Amongus..."

Allen stared curiously at his classmate wanting to know what was bothering him.

" It's nothing. "

Gabriel said to Allen. The latter narrowed his eyes before glancing at his empty teacup.

Until now, because of the thing that Gabriel has said before to one of their classmates at the start of their classes in August, only a few people were willing to talk to this eccentric person including him and 5 people in the Knightsworth Academy.

He was ostracized because some people find him rude. And at the same time, it was because of his potential as a strong hunter. Most of the people here were envious and afraid of his talent.

But maybe, it has also to do with Gabriel's strangeness. He appeared to be detached from everyone which further made them ostracize him.

But Allen wasn't among those people who dislike and hated Gabriel's potential and talent. Allen finds Gabriel interesting so that's why he decided to approach Gabriel at the start of August. He also found his detachment from their classmates amusing.

Until now, Allen found Gabriel full of surprises and a very interesting person.

He couldn't call him a friend since they weren't doing anything usual friends do with each other.

If some outsiders would describe it, they were just an acquaintance.

But if Allen would describe it, he sees himself as the scientist who keeps poking and prodding his test subject.

" Well... if you say so. Anyway, do you want to go to the library with me? "

Gabriel raise his head from the desk and close his eyes again and returned from burrowing his head on it.

" No. "

A muffled rejection sounded.

" Okay. It would be your fault if you wouldn't pass the test later. "

Gabriel watched Allen leave the classroom. A few minutes later, when Gabriel was the only remaining one in the classroom, he close his eyes while his head was slumped to the desk.

Gabriel stopped moving.

In the distance, it appears their classmate Gabriel Amongus is just sleeping. But if someone approached him closer and observe him properly, they would notice that he stopped breathing and wouldn't be able to feel any heartbeat coming from him.

----------------

Within his dimension, Graal opened his eyes to the tower of the imitation of the Avalon.

{ Grail, could you alert me if you notice if someone would enter the classroom }

{ Such a bother...it was an easy task. Why do you even pass me such matters.. }