Ch8.

📍East Harlem.

"Aye nigga nah you cheating !" Dave laughed loudly while playing ball with Pope and some kids on one off the courts in Harlem

"Aye nigga nah you cheating !" Dave laughed loudly while playing ball with Pope and some kids on one off the courts in Harlem. The girls were watching their boyfriend play around with the kids from the neighbourhood.

"So y'all made it official official ?" Samira smirked at her bestfriend that was watching her man mush a kid in the head.

"Leave that boy alone East !" Eden yelled.

"It's daddy for you !" Dave yelled back winking. She blushed and shook her head at his silliness.

"It's daddy for you." Samira mocked his voice.

"Shut up, he knows I won't be calling him that. He's trippin." Eden lied, she already called him that before but that was a slip up, cause he was just being daddyish that day.

"So when is Mr Smith gon know his angel daughter is dating someone from the hood ?" Samira raised her eyebrow.

"Shit not anytime soon, but I'm not going to keep Dave a secret for long. My mom already knows something's going on and my dad just need to accept it. It's my life and I'm grown." She shrugged and Samira nodded in understanding.

Both their fathers were strict on dating, they didn't want to see their daughter with a boy with no purpose, no future, no school diploma.
Dave was stable for now, he still doesn't know what he wants to do. He still had people lowkey selling for him but he knew that was only temporary, he had a woman he had to make sure he doesn't go back to jail. He had people in his life now that cared about him.

Dave was debating if he should go and focus on rap, it was a take it or leave it situation.

"Habiba." Marwan came and sat down next to Eden and his sister on the bleachers.

"What do you want ?" Samira asked frustrated. Pope nudged Dave his arm and nodded at the direction of where the girls were sitting. Dave his blood started boiling when he saw his girl her ex sitting down next to her.

"Boy can you move ?" Eden pushed him off when he started to wrap his arm around her shoulder.

"What's wrong baby ?" Marwan smirked. Dave immediately made his way towards the scene.

"You ! Now move !" She raised her voice. Before Marwan could say anything else he got grabbed by the collar of his shirt shirt and Dave pulled him from the spot he was sitting.

"Fuck you touching on my girl fo ?" Dave pushed him away causing him to stumble. Dave wasn't gon hurt him, he knew Marwan was just dumb and needed attention.

"Dave baby calm down." Eden touching his arm. He wrapped his arm around her waist not paying attention if Marwan was still there.

"I am calm just had to throw the trash out." He shrugged and Eden shook her head.