Ch20.

Dave POV
📍East Harlem.

"So you finally free nigga ?" Pope asked passing me the blunt.

"Yeah man. Finally." I let out a breath off relief. My probation was finally over, that means I can finally be back on my shit.

"Sooooo..." He trailed off.

"Call the guys, we back." I smirked smoking the rest of my blunt.

"Shit say less." Pope chuckled pulling out his phone.

I know it's dumb getting back in street shit while I'm about to come up with rap but it's just something I've been in since I was little, streetshit. It's a kick you get from it.

I've always been busy with hussle, ofcourse I don't want to do it for the rest of my life but for now it's easy money till rap can pay my bills.

"Aye stop for a minute at the corner store." Pope pointed at the store of Eden's dad.

"Nigga really ?" I asked giving him a blank stare.

"What ? You don't have to come inside. Dang pussy." He chuckled and got out when I stopped the car.

"I ain't no pussy." I smacked my lips.

"Whatever you say East." He laughed and closed the door. I smacked my lips and got out. I ain't hiding for that man.

We walked inside the store and as soon as the bell rang indicating someone walked inside Eden's dad his neck snapped and we made eye contact.

If he wasn't Eden's dad I would've smoked his ass.

We grabbed the shit we needed before we walked to the front to pay.

"How you doing East ?" Eden's dad asked with a grin. Oh he wanted to be petty.

"I'm doing amazing sir." I grinned back.

"Hope you still staying away from my daughter." He chuckled scanning our drinks and snacks. Your daughter was riding me last reverse cowgirl last night but-

"I love your daughter sir." I said thruthfully. His grin fell.

"You don't know what love is East, don't you have a babymomma now too ?" He asked cocking his head to the side. I threw a 50 dollar bill on the counter before grabbing my stuff.

"Have a nice day sir, keep the change." And with that I walked out the store back in my car. 3 minutes later Pope hopped back in the passenger seat.

"I swear I always wanted to beat his ass." Pope said and I chuckled before driving off towards the studio.

"He bugging, watch me get his daughter pregnant and wife her up. He just gon have to deal with it and suck it up." I said.

"Big plans ?" Pope smirked.

"I got sum shit planned once I make it in the industry. Best believe Eden is part off it." I smiled. That's wifey tho.

Eden POV
📍The Bronx.

Unknown: Is this Eden ?

I frowned looking at the text from an unknown number.

Me: Who is this ?

Unknown: It's Millie.

Me: Wassup ? Something up with Kairi ?

Unknown: No it's about Dave, can we meet up ?