Ch15.

Dave POV
📍The Bronx.

"It's looking fire, you really working with it." Nas nodded his head in approval looking at the lyrics I wrote for my next song.

We've been at the studio all day and I came up with an idea to write a song for Eden, just a little love on the album I'm working on. Its gone be most about the street and shit but I gotta show some appreciation to the lady that is holding me down.

"I need someone on this track man." I sighed rubbing my face.

"Who you thinking about ?" Nas asked pulling out his phone.

"You can just link me up like that ?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, just tell me who you need." He smirked.

"Who you think gon sound best on this track ?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"I got you, just keep writing I have to make a phone call." He smirked and stood up from behind the soundboard and walked outside to the hallway.

I was confused but brushed it off and kept writing the lyrics, thinking about my relationship with Eden. I fell fast and hard for that girl but she really there for a nigga.

If I make it with music I want her by my side the whole ride through it.

Nas walked back inside still on the phone.

"Yeah you in New York ?... Alright stop by my studio real quick I got something for you.... Ight see you in 20...Later." He hung up and smirked at me.

"What ?" I asked confused.

"This album gon be a crazy album." He rubbed his hands together.

Eden POV
📍NYU.

"Bitch finally the last final is done." Samira said while we walked out off school. Our finals were finally done so now it was just hoping that we can graduate.

"You think you gon graduate ?" I asked glancing over at her.

"Shit I hope so. And you ?" She asked.

"I hope the same thing, I'm done with school." I chuckled while we walked to my car, we both got in.

"So how are things with Pope ?" I smirked while I started driving.

"We good." She sighed.

"That didn't sound very convincing." I chuckled driving towards MacDonalds, a bitch hungry.

"It's just... The day that Jay died is next week and I don't know how to feel." She mumbled looking out the window.

"I know." I sighed feeling a wash of sadness come over me, the day that Jay died is always a hard day.

Samira has this habit of pushing everyone away on that day, she knows we need each other more than anything but it's just how she is. I hope that she thinks different this year and doesn't push Pope away.

"Let's have a sleepover on that day." I suggested.

"I don't know, you know I kinda want to be alone then." She was still looking out the window. I know she still has a hard time with Jay his dead, we all do.

"You hungry ?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah." She nodded, I drove in the parking lot of MacDonalds and went to the drive thru.