Ch9.

📍NYU.

"So who gon bring the snacks ?" Samira asked Eden while they were walking towards their next class.

"East and Pope." Eden said.

"So you and East gon do it ?" Samira smirked at her bestfriend.

"I want too, but he hasn't made a move that he wanted to do more or sumn. I don't know I have something planned but I don't want to embarrass myself." She said nervously.

"East has a dick ofcourse he wants more." Samira told her.

"I don't know what if he thinks I'm pushy or something." Eden started picking in her hair, a habit that she did when she was nervous.

"You got something special planned ?" Samira asked while they were approaching their next class.

"Yeah a lil sum sum." Eden blushed at what she had in mind for him.

"Oeeeeeh my bitch." Samira playfully nudged Eden's shoulder.

"What about you ? How are things with Pope ?" Eden asked Samira while they walked inside the classroom.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm betraying Jay." She chewed on her bottom lip. Samira knows she likes Pope but she can't get over the thought that she is betraying Jay.

"He would want you to be happy boo, you think Jay would want you to see lonely for the rest of your life ? No, and neither do I, I want you to be happy." Eden told Samira. Samira nodded and took everything in what her bestfriend just said.

"Alright class, open your books." The teacher announces walking in. Eden and Samira both grabbed their books and put their attention on the lady in front of class.

DaddyDave 🥰: When are you out off class ?

Me: When I'm out lol

DaddyDave 🥰: E...😐 Don't play with me

Me: Or what ?😏

DaddyDave 🥰: It's like that huh 😏 bet.

"Smith put your phone away and focus on class." The professor said. Eden was biting her lip to hold back her smile, Samira smirked at her bestfriend.

📍Bronx.

"This shit fire !" Pope bobbed his head to the beat that was playing. Dave was on his phone writing the lyrics.

"Aye East, you ready to go in the booth ?" Nas said, he was a producer that noticed Dave. He immediately contacted him and asked if he wanted to do something in the studio.

"I'm ready." Dave nodded and went into the booth. The beat started playing and Dave bobbed his head to it. When he opened his mouth to rap it was like he was in his own zone.

My mother kissed me on my forehead on my way to school
Told me to look out for my brother on our way to school
Walkin' passed the niggas that hustle, they told me stay in school
I probably would've fell in love with it if they would've made it cool
I would see Bloods, Crips, and Kings on my way to school
Makin' sure my outfit was mean, always was late to school
Report cards kept me in trouble, that shit'll break your mood
I was just in homeroom with him, this nigga made the news?
Fightin', givin' different addresses, they made me change up schools
Walkin' through the halls next to my opps, that was a dangerous move
Nice in ball, all the girls liked me, guess you could say I'm cool
Had love for a few of my teachers, but I just hated school (I hated it)
Either it was that or I just hated rules
I even was cool with the lunch ladies that would make our food
Brand new JanSport, the cops stopped me on my way to school
Like, "Go to class or come with us, " funny how life'll make you choose