Ch13.

Dave POV
📍East Harlem.

"Wassup, you talked to Bugsy ?" I asked dapping up Grilla. He was sitting in front of Nemi's barbershop. This was the chill spot in East Harlem. Business was down because Bugsy got arrested so I had to stay low, knowing the feds got one of my guys was honestly nerve wrecking. I didn't want to end up back in jail.

"Yeah, it's not looking good East. He's facing a serious charge." Grilla said and I sighed.

"Is he gon talk ?" I asked.

"Nah, his loyalty goes to deep. He told me not to worry bout him but that's my brother man." Grilla looked like he was about to cry. I felt guilty bout Bugsy being arrested, I was the one that sent him out on the street.

"I'm sorry man." I sighed looking down.

"It ain't yo fault, he had to much on him that night. He wasn't supposed to carry around all that money." He shook his head, he was right tho. Grilla was smart and wise for his age. He was definitely smarter then his older brother.

"We know how he gets, when he sees money he only wants more. That's wolf mentality and that shit gets you in trouble cause you acting reckless." I said.

"Bugsy is always reckless, he doesn't think about momma at home." He shook his head.

"Sup homies." Pope walked up to us and dapped us up.

"Sup." I nodded and Grilla did the same.

"How ya girl holding on ?" Pope asked pulling out the weed to roll up.

"She not saying it but I know she got in tough. Her dad bugging about me while her momma sick, and her finals coming up so I know she's stressed out." I sighed. I was seriously worried about Eden, yesterday we were on facetime and I asked how she was doing and she had tears in her eyes but told me she was okay. I just know she's not good.

"Damn, sis got it rough." Pope said scrunching the weed.

"And her dad ain't no help. That nigga always bugging." I shook my head. It's like he doesn't even care about his wife being in the hospital.

"He still on yo back ?" Pope chuckled lighting up the blunt he just rolled.

"Nigga if killing was legal, he probably would kill me." I said and they laughed.

"Then why you still fucking with her ?" Grilla asked taking the blunt Pope just passed. Me and Pope looked at him like he was crazy.

"What you mean why you still fucking with her ?" I mugged him.

"You can get any bitch you want." Grilla shrugged.

"Youngin stop talking." Pope advised him.

"She ain't no bitch nigga. She my girl." I said taking the blunt.

"Oh y'all serious ? I thought she was fucking with Lamar to." He looked confused.

"Aye I need you to stop talking for real, she never fucked with Lamar bro." I was growing annoyed and if Lamar was still talking shit behind our backs he was really testing my patience.

"I'm just talking about what I heard on the streets man." Grilla holded his hands up.

"Streets talk bullshit man, stop believing everything you hear. I love that girl." I said thruthfully.

"Did you just say you love her ?" Pope asked shocked.

"I do, she down for a nigga." I shrugged. I'm for real, I'm in love with that girl and I ain't no pussy to say it in front of my homies.