I am not the same scared kitten Shehnaaz, who left Mumbai years before...this Shehnaaz is far different from that Shehnaaz..that Shehnaaz was scared of you, not this one...I am saying you loud again that I am not the same Shehnaaz anymore...who was naive..who would tolerate your dirty shits or tortures...I am capable of handling myself...And now your way of exit is that way showing him road I told him...I showed him his way..damn!...man I loved that expression on his face....I pushed him aside and about to walk when I heard the sound of a hunter hit on the ground...I looked back at him...He was standing with the hunter.

Looks like little Sana forgot her best days...he said hitting hunter on the ground...I rolled my eyes at him...but inside I was shaken to hell...I was scared but I didn't show it to him because I knew he would take advantage of it...I gave him my blank look where I was thanking my expressionless face a thousand times in my mind...because it was working here...he was shocked and amused to see my reaction as I stood against my fear of being fearless.

How can I forget those days Sukhwinder Singh..don't worry I will remember your tortures till my last breath but I would like to tell you that one day I will make you pay for each torture you did to me, you will repay one day for the tears I shed..remember that God will make you pay for it...and now do the honor of leaving my home...I badly need rest...You know journey and all...I acted but I was actually tired physically and mentally but I showed the exact opposite of it.

He tried to hit me...but I was smart enough to guess his move...in a second I pulled that hunter from his hand...and took it in my hands...he shoots an instant glare at me...he didn't expect that...I hit the hunter more furiously on the ground with all my strength ...he shivered... as I used to...years back...Shehnaaz good going...take it smoothly...Don't let your fear..overpower you...You will face it..if not now then it will be never..I encouraged myself ...this is how I became...self console..it worked for me...I composed myself...I hit the hunter again on the ground...I hit the hunter till he reaches his car...he feared seeing my rage...I never knew I would be like this in my anger....I hit the hunter till that driver opened his door of the car for him where he sat in the car and the driver was the happiest man on the earth. 

Warning de rahi hu...dubara mujhe darane ya pir torture karne ke soch na bhi nai...warna you will see the Real Monstress in me...which you had created in front of others of me...you never know what I am potential of...so think hundred times before dealing with me...THIS SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL IS CHANGED VERSION...YOU CAN'T RULE ME OR YOU CAN'T RULE ME GOT THAT...I smashed the door of his car on his face...where the driver covered his face to stop his giggle from his mouth because a girl of 8 years can rule over a 45-year-old man alone...was simply not a joke...that was my capacity.

Driver Uncle...mere pyare Dadu ko ghar thak safely pohcha dena..bichare bahut weak lag rahe hai na...toh thoda pyaar se gaadi chalana...sambal k chalana gadi...Don't worry Sukhwinder Singh tumhe ghar pohcha denge ache se okay...I glared at him..If looks would kill someone, he would have died till now by me...he would have become ashes from my look...driver uncle winked at me and sat in the car and started the car.

You are going to pay for this Shehnaaz...he yelled at me...I threw his hunter in the car.

Try me, Bastard...I roared, everything besides me flinches, my so-called Dadu kept his hand on his heart securely...where I walked back to my home without turning back...this is how Monstress Shehnaaz Kaur Gill was born...glad she was born...I won't be any coward...I will try my best to fight...I will face the world with a straight face...I will face any challenge with all my energy. 

I took my guitar...my peace...my solace...I headed towards the terrace...I feel refresh...music is all I have...can be my strength to fight against this world....I can never stop thanking people who introduced me to music...I am not professional...but trust me..I am happy with what I know...I played it till the tears starting rolling...I hate being this...I hate what I am becoming...now the world will hate me more...as melody hit my heart...It felt peaceful to my brain but somewhere my heart was becoming heavy...it felt like it is saying something bad is going to happen...I don't know from the morning I am having this feeling...and now I know that Bastard would definitely do something...I did tell him I am ready to face him but am I really ready? Don't know why I feel like something is going away from me...far away...Please be with me, diary because this star will come only at night.