Part 22

Hello Readers.

I know some of you are confused that Why Shehnaaz left and all of a sudden entry of Shefali and many things. I want you guys to know that I have taken leap of 13 months, to bring some twist in story. Now my chapters will have some flashback and present situation. This way I will cover my flashback part in further chapters.

And about meet of SidNaaz, I want Siddarth to know importance of her. It will take time for their meet. It will be in the end of flashback. I hope you guys have understood flashback will be italic.

Do vote and comment how you felt after reading.

Enjoy reading my people.

-----------------------------------------------

Siddarth's point of view :- 

It's Karva Chauth.... An auspicious day for every female who fast for her husband or life partner's well being and long life. It is the festival of North Indian. Mom used to celebrate this day but after Shehnaaz entered in this house, this day became a big festival. In Hindi if I say than, Uske aane se ghar me chaar chand lag gaye the aur uske jane k baad ghar suna sa hogaya. Last Karva Chauth was bliss for us.

After having my sargi at 4 in the morning, I went to our room. Yes I have kept the fast because somewhere my heart says, wherever Shehnaaz is, she would have kept fast for me. If she can keep fast for me than why can't I ? I never used to believe in this things, but she made me believe this things. As it is said, in love a person can go to any extend. I can at least do this much for my love. I have another reason too, to keep this fast, as she wish to have a long life for me, May God give that to her, but what will be the use of it, if she is only not there with me ? I want her to live a long life with me.

I remember how excited she was for her Karva Chauth.

Flashback.

After the break, we both came to Shukla house laughing and we were in our world only to see we had audience to see us this way. Mom - Dad, Vikas and Darshan were tensed when we saw them. When they saw us they were shocked, to see us this way, of course why won't they ? They were thinking how could I change in this one month. Looking at Mom and Dad, I remember the encounter of restaurant, so without saying anyone I left to our room. Shehnaaz was left alone to deal with them. While I was going to our room, all were surprised to see the sudden change in me. But Shehnaaz knew why was sudden change in my behavior. I went up and stood at the corner to listen what they are talking because I knew that they are going to question Shehnaaz.

Raj :- We thought we would witness the fight when we come to house.

Rita :- Yeah but here the scene is all opposite.

Darshan :- By the way from where are you guys coming ?

Raj :- Yeah, I heard that you both took the leave from office on Friday Afternoon and from than you guys didn't even come to house.

Vikas teasingly :-  Were you guys on mini honeymoon ?

All the while Shehnaaz was looking at Siddarth who was hiding at the back of the pillar.

Raj :- What are you looking there Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz took a deep breathe and replied :- Dad, Mom I went on break with Siddarth.

Rita :- What does that mean ?

Raj widen his eyes as he heard her and asked in serious tone :- Shehnaaz I want to meet you in study room now.