Part 29

Hello Readers...

Did you miss me ?

Well today is my Birthday. And here is the update for you guys as a small gift for you guys from me.

Okay I won't waste your time..Let's start reading...

But but before that do Please do vote and comment...

Enjoy your reading.....

----------------------------------

In Dreamland..

Siddarth and everyone went inside to meet the silence in the Mansion

Siddarth and everyone went inside to meet the silence in the Mansion...All were just gawking the place as it said only one thing is that is a wealth of GGC....They all were standing in the hall room and looking it the surrounding when Priyank saw them, he was confused to see them here, so he went towards them and asked,

Priyank :- What are you guys doing here ?

Vikas :- Priyank, how you here ?

Priyank :- First answer my question Vikas.

Siddarth :- We came to see the owner of GGC.

Priyank :- What work do you have from the owner ?

Asim :- And why do you want to know that ?

Priyank :- Listen Mr, I am an employee of GGC so I would help you, so tell me what's the matter ?

Siddarth :- You work in GGC ?

Priyank :- Yeah I do, I had said that I am a Chartered Accountant of multinational company...so the company is GGC.

Raj :- Listen Priyank, we came here because we wanted to meet Shehnaaz and Ajay said we would meet her here..

Priyank :- Ohhh that all is fine but do Head Security knows about it ?

Ajay :- Yes he knows about it..

Priyank :- So let's go...I will take you guys to Security Head because I have not seen Shehnaaz since last two days...

Vikas :- That means you knew where Shehnaaz is in this months ?

Priyank :- No, I didn't knew about it, I just saw a glimpse of her 2 days back when I came here.. 

Saying he started taking them to Security Head, he asked one of the maids that where is Security Head, she said to him that he is in basement...

Priyank gets tense as no one is allowed to go there without permission...Seeing him tense Vikas asked,

Vikas :- What is the matter ? You seem tensed.

Priyank :- Because no one is allowed to go in the basement except FIRE.