Part 19

Hello Readers.

I know last time I left with glimpse for chapter 19. Some were curious and some didn't like it too. Some wanted romance and some wanted Shehnaaz to take her stand. So here is your writer who will try to fulfill all your wants in further chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And yeah please do comment. Your comments encourages me to write and inline comments are best. So please do leave comments while reading even if it is bad one I would like to read and improve myself.

And silent readers please do vote at least because the number of people who read the chapters are much but votes are very less. If you have any problem than tell me. All your complaints are also welcome. I will try to correct myself if I am wrong somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------

Siddarth's point of view :-

I woke up with her alarm. Sometime it feels that she keeps this alarm for me only because I never see her sleeping so what's the use of this alarm. I got fresh and then went to have breakfast.

There I saw her coming from kitchen with breakfast. She really makes delicious food. Sometime even when my stomach is full but heart still say to have more. But I can't. She is really wife material. 

After having our food, I went to get ready. I still had to take my watch, handkerchief, wallet, mobile and car keys. So I went to our room to take things. There I saw she had kept my things on the table near bed. I was making my hairs looking at mirror.

I had decided yesterday night only that I will give some rest to her as I know she must have been tired doing all work together.

After making my hairs, I was wearing my watch when I heard Shehnaaz's phone ringing. I ignored as it was her phone and I am not that close to pick her phone. But it was ringing continuously so I thought to just pick up and tell the person to call her later. And when I saw the name on the screen it left me stunned.

I was going to pick up but than Shehnaaz came and took the phone from my hand.

Shehnaaz :- How can you touch my phone Siddarth ? I have some privacy too. You can't just invade my privacy like that.

Saying she switched off her phone.

I was really fuming in anger now. Somewhere in my heart I thought she is different, I had thought that after playing some revenge game at least, I would try to do friendship with her. She deserves this much, but she don't. She is really like others. She is a real bitch. A pure gold digger and now I think she is a whore too. And now I am definitely going to give her divorce. Did she really think to play double game. I am not going to leave her. But before that I need to clear her about this.

I sat on the bed and she was looking here and there. Was she searching for something ? No she is just acting Siddarth. Don't fall in her trap.

I called her near me and said to sit in front of me.

I could see, she was desperate for something but what I couldn't find that.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth I need to take this call. We will talk after my call please.

Siddarth :- Okay if that is the what you want than receive the call in front of me and keep it on speaker.

Shehnaaz :- No I can't do that.

Siddarth :- And why can't you do that ?

Shehnaaz :- Fine I will receive the call after our talk. What do you want to know ? I will answer truthfully.