Part 28

Hello Readers.

I know some of you guys will be hurt because Sidnaaz hasn't met but I want you guys to know Siddarth's point of view too...What he is feeling we should know that too...And about the other content which is written is also important so do read it...

Please ignore mistakes if any...

I was very happy after reading the comments of all. It made me think that my efforts are really appreciated..I hope you all do the same in my further chapters..

Hope you like the chapter and please do vote and comment...

Lots of love to all my readers..

Now enjoy your time

--------------------------

Asim :- Vikas, will you please exchange your seat with Siddarth ?

Vikas :- Why ? He is with his Ma. He would be comfortable with her..

Asim :- Yes he would be comfortable..But I need to have a word with him..I need to talk with him..Please do this favor for me as you are using single seat cycle it will be easy for me to talk with him as I need little privacy..Please..

Vikas :- Fine..I am going..

Asim :- Thank You...

After that Vikas went to Siddarth and Smitha and asked him,

Vikas :- Can I ride this couple cycle please Siddarth ? I always wanted to try this..I won't hurt Ma..Please..

While Asim smiled at Vikas because he looked cold to him but he cared about Siddarth no matter what..

Siddarth didn't argue with Vikas and he gave his seat to Vikas while he went and took Vikas's single seat cycle..as he wanted some alone time for himself too...

Asim mouthed a thank you to Vikas when Siddarth came to single seat cycle after that Vikas went ahead taking Smitha with him..

Siddarth was the last among all as he was thinking something, but how can Asim let him stay alone...So he joined him..but stayed quiet for a while..

Siddarth's point of view :- 

After what Asim said, all I could remember Shehnaaz's face how she was trying to save our relation but I had turned blind..my head was throbbing badly...I wasn't able to forget her face from then where tears had started building in the corner of my eyes. I needed break from every damn things...from every heart breaking things..I wanted to go far away from everything..I was feeling like someone was hitting me with the hammer..

I don't know what is going with in my life ? I so want to stop everything my head is throbbing like hell as it was giving bad time to me..I just want to go in my room and just sit there alone where no one can see me..Everything inside me was breaking slowly..I didn't had the courage to look at anyone..The pain I was going through was equal to hell...my soul was pinched badly..the girl in whose eyes there was love and care for me once, but I betrayed her..I broke her very badly...I did very wrong with her...I should have listen to her once..If I had listened her, she would have never left me..We would have been living together...I know it would have not been easy for us but still we would have survived...I never thought that Shefali would go to this extend for me..If I knew everything would be have been different...

I could feel something was going to happen, but I couldn't predict whether it was good or bad, at that time I had thought what bad could have happen, after I lost my life..a sad smile adorned my face, like always..

I was riding my cycle slowly behind all of them..Everyone were giving a sympathy look..I chuckled at my condition...

I was breathing heavily and my eyes went to teary again..not again..I have became cry baby..but this heart also need to pour every damn thing which he is going through..But no one is there who will listen to this heart.. I was in my own world when I heard someone calling me loudly..as if that person was shaking me badly to get my attention..I looked at that person and there he was there beside me..Asim..whose face told me his worry, he himself was teary..I don't know what relation exact do we share but I can't lose him at all..He is precious to me like her..I need him in my life because he is the only one whom I can rely...