Part 15

After attending party all retired to their rooms. Musketeers also stayed in Shukla House. They had no tension to wake early because next day it was Sunday - their official holiday and the family day.

Around Midnight.

Shehnaaz was feeling very thirsty and the bottles in the room were empty, so she decided to go and fetch herself a glass of water.

She was going to kitchen when she got alerted by the sound coming from the there..thinking it to be burglar, she sneakingly went inside..only to find Raj standing in front of fridge...opening the lid of the containers to look for something.

Shehnaaz cringes her eyebrows looking at him. She leans at the door and crossed her arms near her chest and clears her throat... scaring Raj. He slowly turned around only to find Shehnaaz raising her eyebrow at him asking what he is doing here ?

Raj ( Sighing in relief ) :- Ufff Sana it's you. I got scared that, it's Rita. Then she will start her fitness lecture again.

Shehnaaz :- Dad you can't say like that to her, she cares for you. That is why she says, you to take care of your health.

Raj :- Yeah Yeah.. I know she cares for me that is the reason most of the time she gives me only salad to eat.

Shehnaaz chuckles hearing him.

Raj :- I like to eat good healthy Indian food with ghee, butter and all but she don't allow me to eat.

Shehnaaz :- I understand that but why are you here at this time ?

Raj :- I am hungry thought to eat something but there is nothing which I want to eat in fridge.

Shehnaaz :- Wait let me make it for you than.

Raj :- What will you make Sana ? Rita has the habit of bringing the fresh vegetables and fruits in the morning.

Shehnaaz :- What about Maggie ?

Raj :- Maggie.. Why it didn't came in my mind ? See Sana because of hunger my brain is also not working. Now make the maggie fast, we both will eat together. And if you are not going to eat with me, then you are not making it. Get that in your mind.

Shehnaaz :- Relax Dad. I am eating with you. And I have different style of eating the maggie.

Shehnaaz & Raj started making maggie with their talks.

Raj :- Sana...

Shehnaaz :- Yes Dad

Raj :- You know today I saw something in the party.

Shehnaaz who was thirsty was drinking water so she by hands asked what ?

Raj :- I saw a couple kissing in party.

Shehnaaz who was busy in drinking water started coughing because of his statement.

Raj teasingly :- What happened ? Are you okay ?

Shehnaaz glares him and replied :- Dad it's bad habit to sneak this way.

Raj shrugged his shoulder :- Did I say to kiss in the party ? You guys could have done inside four walls if you want it to be secret.

Shehnaaz yells :- Daddddddddd.

Raj :- Don't shout otherwise Rita will come now.

Shehnaaz pouted :- You are very bad Dad.

Raj :- Don't worry I didn't see when you guys were kissing. I went away from there.

Shehnaaz sighs in relief.