Part 34

Hello Dear Readers.

I know some of my readers are disappointed with that physical abuse and other things...my characters are different from the real Shehnaaz and Siddarth... it is a story so please take it like that... even then you feel offended or bad...then I apologize you... But it was the last part where it was physical things... 

I am really sorry again.

Thank you so much for your positive response to the poll to continue my story...

Well, I have a piece of good news to share.

One of my reader, RupreetKaur told me that I have got more than 101+ views and that's when I saw my profile and got to know that the view of my story is more than 101+ views and 9200+ votes... oops... I still can't believe it...I was so busy with updates that I did not see the views...I want to thank you for being part of my story... thanks for voting... thanks for loving my story so much... thanks for so much involvement of yours in my story... thanks for being with me on this ride of emotions...the comments which you give on every chapter make my heart swell... it is really honoring to have such a wonderful audience who waits for my next chapter with eagerness and excitement... I don't have words to describe it... I really can't... I just want to say be with me and enjoy the story... and give me votes and comments...

Lots of love to all of you.

Now, I won't take your much time so happy reading!

By the way, it is a small chapter than the previous one... so enjoy...

Please do vote and comment.

----------------------------------------

Back to the present.

Siddarth's point of view:-

I shut the diary with a thud...I couldn't read further... I understood that only this diary was over... I could never reread this diary and any would not like to read this book...I could not even guess what she was going through... I know that no one would be knowing about these things...tears were flowing from my eyes...I have started hating every damn person who has done this with her... especially Anupam...just like he said she lost her everything in just 2 days...nothing was left to say anything as her...nothing... not even her own tears...

And I hate myself more now... from where should I start... I don't even know that...she has always proved that she was the best that anyone could have... How could ever I think of her as a gold digger... bitch and whatnot...She has always fulfilled my every wish, without a second thought, how much ever difficult it was...Because she would be happy with my happiness...I have always seen that she was not the soul who never hurts any, however bad they are...When I knew how kind she was to even a needy then how can she be a gold digger and bitch...I still remember the last lines of her diary...I tried to hold the people who were close to my heart...with all my best I could...but people had their own set of priorities, in which I never stand first...for anyone... so they choose to walk out from my life even when I wanted them to hold me tight... but for them, they had their reasons to walk out, above me... shiver ran through my spine even by thinking what she had gone through just to be with me...For her, whatever happened she had always kept me above all... I have let her down not for once but many times but she never questioned me and maybe she will never do that in the future...but I did the exact opposite with her... always questioned about her character, status, and whatnot...In all this I have decided that I would never lose Shehnaaz... Bahut precious hai vo... aur precious ko, kohi nai khote... use hamesha apne pass rakhunga... chahe ab kuch bhi ho jaye...