In all this, I got to know my parents never knew about my condition in Dehradun..Daddu used to lie to them about me saying all the works were done by a maid in the house and there was always a caretaker at my place..I also didn't correct them because I didn't want them to trouble themself because now I am used to staying alone and I can manage myself now.

Take Care Princess. Remember that your parents always love you and you are our heart. You are the password of our life.. Papa said to me where all I did was to bob my head.

Hope you are always a happy baby..I know life won't be the easy baby but you need to fight your own battle. Remember you are the strongest and brave girl of ours..whenever you fall weak remember our good time and the person you love..You will gain your strength back..whenever you feel like to share anything share with your best friend your Diary and stars..they will never leave you..will be always with you and yes always listen to your heart...Mumma was telling me these things by cupping my face..I smiled at her concern and affection..I kissed her cheeks.

I will miss you both...Come back soon..I will be waiting for you both..I didn't understand why Mumma said but I didn't ask her because I don't want to..my heart said not to ask and I did not... they smiled with tears..Papa kissed my forehead while Mumma was kissed my whole face and then, they sat in their car and they told me that they love me where I replied back saying I love them too..I again tried telling them to please stay..where Papa got angry don't know why and he yelled saying can't you understand that we can't stay with you. We also have our god damn life...He told Mumma that see this is the reason he didn't agree to spend the vacation with me... he knew I will request to stay that's the reason he didn't want to spend his time with me...He didn't want to waste his time on me...You just can't tie us with this relation Shehnaaz..Now leave from here and never show my face to them.... their car started where Mumma was crying and Papa was looking away from me till their car faded ...after their car faded in the street I yelled them to please come back to me..take me back with them..I will do anything they will say..but they never came...they went away from me...Distance makes you crave for more...I composed my heart saying that Papa got angry but he will come one day and tell me sorry... and I made my way to my home..

Ohhh, look who is back? Bitch is back...I shivered to hear his tone...he was sitting royally on the stairs of my home..I gulped looking at him...Shehnaaz you can pull it..yes..you can stand for yourself..no one is going to come and save you from him...You can do it...I said to my brain..my straight face shocked him..he really didn't expect that...but he forgot he made this Shehnaaz who don't need anyone to take care...who had an innocent face for the world but inside he was the Devil...who had put me in all misery and tears..who made me strong than before...he thought that making me alone would make me weak but sorry you judged me wrong...a person who walks alone become stronger than you think in her fights..become more strong in her thoughts...I know to make my decisions..I know how to behave and how not to...I know how to deal with this cruel world better than before..I know how to deal with this creepy shits around me...I know how to deal with myself and my emotions..Now I am the ruler of myself, not anyone...My life, my decisions.

Hello Sukhwinder Singh...What a pleasant surprise! Kaafi budhe lag rahe ho..I laughed much to his irritation...he dared to challenge me...Shehnaaz Kaur Gill...I will now show him with whom he is dealing...I won't let him rule my life again..ever..

Sana...he tried to raise his hand on me...but I hold his hand before it reaches my face...returning him a deadly glares...maybe same like him...his bad...he proved the world that I am always wrong...so I need to show him how wrong I can be...after all he should also know how much wrong I can be...isn't it guys?