♢️12♢️

You know what would be much more heartbreaking?

Being in a relationship with someone you trust so much, which ended up being the cause you lose trust to anyone at all.

♢️

It's been a month and Atsumu has  been quiet. Oikawa was a bit scared of what will happen but so far, he has been doing nothing but practice. He did greet him sometimes but that was it. However, Oikawa was certain he has something in mind.

Sakusa on the other hand was doing terrible each and every day. He had tried a lot of methods on trying to make him talk but Sakusa being Sakusa refused to share whatever it is he's feeling. So Oikawa decided to call his cousin to come and help.

It seemed like it did help a bit since Sakusa was improving lately. He didn't know what they talked about but Sakusa is better. He's even avoiding Atsumu and personally, Oikawa figured that it's for the best of himself. He'll find someone better soon.

After work, Oikawa stopped by Kageyama's house. It was Friday and it meant that he's able to crash at his boyfriend's place and spend the night with him.

Kageyama opened the door and welcomed his boyfriend home. Oikawa groans as he buried his face in the crook of Kageyama's neck. Kageyama chuckled, telling him that it tickles. Oikawa then kicked the door shut and walked over to the couch. He pushed Kageyama down and started to kiss his neck.

"Oikawa-san, you smell like sweaty volleyball players. Go take a bath." Kageyama complained.

"You know. You're too honest and it hurts."

"Like you aren't so different."

Oikawa, defeated, got up and went to take a bath. He wanted to at least make Kageyama feel comfortable when he's being with him. If Kageyama hates that he smells like sweaty volleyball players then he'll just make sure he never come over smelling like that again.

"Tobio-chan? Do you still have my hoodie from last week?" Oikawa asked as soon as he came out of the shower.

"Yea it's in the laundry basket though. I placed your sweater on the bed." Kageyama replied. Oikawa went over to the bed and put on his clothes.

Kageyama was watching the news, snuggling with his Todoroki plushie. Oikawa squinted his eyes at the Todoroki plushie. He looked around in Kageyama's room and saw the countless of Todoroki merchandises.

It's been a month yet he still loses to a character in his boyfriend's favourite manga. Oikawa showed the Todoroki nendoroid his middle finger with anger before walking out of the bedroom with a chill expression on his face.

Oikawa tried to snuggle into Kageyama's hug. Kageyama sighed, knowing he's doing that on purpose because he hates his Todoroki plushie, puts the plushie aside and hugged him instead.

"I didn't ask you to put it aside." Oikawa said, batting his eyelashes innocently.

"You sure acted like you wanted it gone though."

Oikawa pouted. They just snuggled into each other as they watched the news. Kageyama played with Oikawa's hair, running his fingers through his sift and silky hair. Oikawa's phone chimed, signalling that he has a message.

Oikawa checked his phone, frowned for a split second before sighing. Kageyama looked at his boyfriend.

"What is it?"

"I need to go. Manager stuff."

Kageyama nodded, then focused on the news. Oikawa pouted seeing how reactionless he is after knowing he can't spend time with Oikawa. He kind of at least, wanted him to beg him to stay.