♢️4♢️

Oikawa was happier than he should be but how can he help it?

Oikawa walked to Kokoa Cafe, knowing well enough that he might have a chance with Kageyama now. He stopped by the little flower shop he walks by every time he goes to Kokoa Cafe. He saw the bunch of violets.

"These violets are really pretty! How much does a bouquet cost?" Oikawa asked.

The florist gave him a bouquet of violets and thanked him for buying them. Oikawa smiled, nodding at the young florist.

"Are you meeting with your girlfriend?"

"Oh? No no. I'm going to court someone." Oikawa replied. "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!"

Oikawa continued his walk till he reached his destination at Kokoa Cafe. He looked inside and saw Hinata being a sweet couple with Kuroo. He smiled, seeing how cute the two were and wondered when he can be like that with Kageyama.

As Kuroo walked out and greeted him with a quick smile, he walked into the cafe, all smiles wth confidence going through the roof. He handed the flower to Kageyama.

"Hey blueberry." He cocked a brow and flashed a dashing smile. He tried his best to look good in front of Kageyama.

"O-Oikawa?" Kageyama stammered. He blushed hard when he saw the bouquet of violets. And what is THAT SMILE??

"Well someone's got a fanboy." Nishinoya whispered to Hinata. Hinata silently chuckled, agreeing to Nishinoya's statement.

"Blueberry-chan~" Oikawa winked. "I'm feeling rather cold today. Can I have the usual? But with something a little extra?" He said as he pointed to his cheeks.

Nishinoya and Hinata knew exactly what it means. Oikawa wanted a kiss. Nishinoya raised a brow and scoffed.

"Wah, this bitch has some nerves." He commented as he observed how it goes. Hinata blinked, astonished by the sudden confidence Oikawa gained from knowing that he's chosen Kuroo over Kageyama.

"A latte.. and.. cookies?"

Oikawa blinked.

Nishinoya and Hinata held in their laughter.

"Yeah. Cookies would be nice." Oikawa smiled, slowly putting down his hand to the counter. Kageyama nodded and got to work. Oikawa stared at the other two who were silently laughing at his pain. Oikawa just pressed his lips to a straight line.

"Oh, and Kageyama."

"Yes?"

"Make your favourite coffee. I'll pay for it. And make them takeaways." Oikawa said, a plan forming in mind. Kageyama, a bit confused, just nodded and continued to work.

Oikawa looked around to try and find Sugawara, the gray haired angel who owns the place. He has heard Hinata mention about how scary he can be if he's angry. What he's about to do can get both him and Kageyama in trouble so he has to plan this carefully.

Kageyama placed Oikawa's order on the counter, in front of the brunette. Oikawa thanked him. He looked around, still cautious if Sugawara was near. Making sure that he's not in the cafe, Oikawa smirked.

"Kageyama. Let's do something bad, shall we?"

Kageyama's eyes widened.

"Let's do something bad, Tobio."

Oikawa waited for his answer. Kageyama who was reminded of his past lover, smiled. He nodded at Oikawa. He agreed, the same way he agreed to his past lover.